ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Andrea B
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

suddenly the PI era seems as promoted as BTW

honestly, i feel bad for her fans

the reputation era is how fans think joanne was promoted

the Joanne era was WAY better than the rep era, all we have are sales from the rep era and one good video and that's it. I just want her to move on to the next era:toofunny:  I think drake is going to release a track ft taylor so that will keep us entertain for at least one week :toofunny: , i'm not having a meltdown I just think its annoying 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alp0707

I just saw Fergie’s national anthem on instagram and played it than my cat tried to run away from my lap. It is that bad

Thrasher

The new Migos album is at 1B streams after just 20 days or so, and it doesn’t contain any hits or singles apart from MotorSport :toofunny:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

ThisGuyTony
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

The new Migos album is at 1B streams after just 20 days or so, and it doesn’t contain any hits or singles apart from MotorSport :toofunny:

Ew.

Baepsae
5 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

ydKMAXR.gif

Doncho
46 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Thats sad but imagine if Gaga had that power :giveup:

ryanripley
47 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Thats sad but imagine if Gaga had that power :giveup:

2o18 RAdiO iS oUrS

:selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

brizoda
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

Stir Fry is number 8 on BB-Hot100

ryanripley

if she doesn't make it to the final cut, it'll just be an album track and probably IWYL

was hoping you guys would have something fun to track soon but if it's not a single then...

200.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if she doesn't make it to the final cut, it'll just be an album track and probably IWYL

was hoping you guys would have something fun to track soon but if it's not a single then...

200.gif

He says that every year

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived