💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I wanna play the song in a loop overnight but when I mute my phone my app detects it and stops playing :rip:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

We’ve lost a lot of people on the way

Shoutout to Luc, jhony (guy that would always meltdown), and Klou (who I still talk to and hang out with in person but doesnt come on here anymore lol)

There's also a member i can't remember the name he had a profile picture with glasses I think he always posted interesting charts

Baepsae

We shouldn't underestimate Gagz's power to sell. Her streaming on the other hand... :triggered:

I'm really curious to see if this song is gonna be just a promo single or what.

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

There's also a member i can't remember the name he had a profile picture with glasses I think he always posted interesting charts

magoo?

Americano
Just now, darkness said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the "Xo Joanne XoXo Joanne" at the end of the new version ?:poot:

I think it's a cute lil touch that makes it Gaga. I'm more curious if she does something adorable with it in the music video. Like eat a rosary. 

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I wanna play the song in a loop overnight but when I mute my phone my app detects it and stops playing :rip:

you can plug your headphones in instead of muting :lolly:

BibleThisWay
2 minutes ago, darkness said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the "Xo Joanne XoXo Joanne" at the end of the new version ?:poot:

I didn't like it when she started performing it but I really think it suits this version of the song and is a lot less cheesy 

Doncho

I hope the video comes out in time :awkney: I wanna watch it before I go to bed

And its so crazy how fans come and go on GGD. I will be here until my last day alive :firega:

Brie Candy

Hi guys I miss you so much!

But my agenda is a mess right now due to college, thats why I`m not here frequently.

This piano version is something that really brought me to tears this morning and I cannot wait to see her on that stage sunday, hope the video is coming in few hours too!

Love u all :hug:

yASSsss

I recently subscribed to Spotify Prime. 

Ready to stream it on loop :diane:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived