Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best place to stand during JWT?

papergangstas

Featured Posts

malongaga
22 minutes ago, KleineMonster10 said:

How do ppl in the front rows manage to go to the toilet without losing their place ?

We don't

malongaga
Just now, KleineMonster10 said:

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE????????

I drink all day when I'm in the queue and leave whenever I have to go to the bathroom. Then like 1 hour before the concert I stop drinking and go to the bathroom one last time. Yeah 2 hours of jumping and singing will leave you kinda dehydrated after the concert but I'd rather not lose my front row spot.

papergangstas
1 hour ago, malongaga said:

I drink all day when I'm in the queue and leave whenever I have to go to the bathroom. Then like 1 hour before the concert I stop drinking and go to the bathroom one last time. Yeah 2 hours of jumping and singing will leave you kinda dehydrated after the concert but I'd rather not lose my front row spot.

I have a question. I’ll be going with 8 friends and let’s say I have to go to toilet, can I just go back to the front row because obviously I wanna be with my friends?:gum:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

On 25.1.2018 at 11:22 PM, JoanneMonster said:

I saw it from the second-third row (it felt like first row tho) lining up from 12pm in Barcelona, so yeah, you can get to the first row if you go there at 8am.

I was standing at the centre but a little bit to the left just next to the first bridge so when it came down it didn't cover me. If I were you I would stay there the whole show and then run to the piano for MR, you need to see Bad Romance and The Cure from the first row

Yeah Exactly. Stay first row until after the cure and then ruuuuun to the holy piano.

On 26/01/2018 at 11:08 AM, papergangstas said:

I have a question. I’ll be going with 8 friends and let’s say I have to go to toilet, can I just go back to the front row because obviously I wanna be with my friends?:gum:

You'll have to barge your way back through the crowd- and rely people allowing you do that. Frankly there's nothing more annoying than people doing that in the middle of the show

JoanneMonster
On 26/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, papergangstas said:

at my show everyone was sitting down watchig the documentary, so it was easy to move and go to the toilet

I See You

On 26.1.2018 at 10:37 AM, KleineMonster10 said:

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE????????

Actually we just didn't. I don't know. But it was definitely possible :staymad:

I would aim for the main stage (more on the left) since most songs are performed there and you’ll get a good angle from the other stages. 

Archived