💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Met Gaga tonight

Noah

Featured Posts

Guys, I saw LADY GAGA. She looked at me. I am OVER.

I asked her what her most favorite Mariah Carey Song is (since everyone else had really touchy and personal stories to tell, I wanted to keep it light and fun LOL). She said 'Hero' and that she listens to Mariah etc.

She also said that she listens to 'Hair' a LOT lately and that she's still trying to perfect her craft of Piano and that she's still learning to play more and more etc. 

She also said she doesn't think she'll win at the Grammys but will attend cause Joanne can't.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, Noah said:

She also said she doesn't think she'll win at the Grammys but will attend cause Joanne can't.

MY HEART BROKE

tenor.gif?itemid=3619353

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

:wub:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

MY HEART BROKE

tenor.gif?itemid=3619353

she was LOVELY

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, Tan Fei said:

She dont think she will win at Grammys ? Oh no

She feels like she already won. That Album is SUPER personal to her and seeing it being nominated was already a win for her bc it's so personal.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

arrtpop
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

She also said that she listens to 'Hair' a LOT lately

Her song Hair or a different Hair?

aphrodite

AndrewGr

Omg you are so lucky! Congrats! How was she, health wise? Was she tired/in pain?

Just now, Tan Fei said:

Btw is she ok ? Body and health wise 

someone asked that and she said 'by finally releasing new music it helps her get everything out'. Someone asked about her illness specifically and she replied with the same answer.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

We all know that feeling that you have to tell everyone that you don’t expect a win or being successful but deep down we do want that recognition. Such a relatable queen!:wub:

I hope my Gagi wins at least one of them awards she deserves that. Joanne didn’t sell as much but it’s definitely one of the best albums of 2017.

Just now, arrtpop said:

Her song Hair or a different Hair?

Her Song 'Hair', she also says that she sat on BTW for a while now and really appreciates it more now.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, AndrewGr said:

Omg you are so lucky! Congrats! How was she, health wise? Was she tired/in pain?

She seemed EXTREMELY tired, I don't blame her at ALL though - I was too and I didn't even perform LOL

She wasn't in pain but she was exhausted. 

Also: Two guys were too intoxicated and needed to leave before the Q&A happened. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Admin changed the title to Met Gaga tonight

Archived