💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About VIP Merch

venusfly

Featured Posts

venusfly

Hi guys

I have the perfect illusion package for the 4th feb London show, does anyone else who had VIP tickets have any information about how the merch (lanyard/bag) is given? Is it picked up at the arena?

thanks!

Juansgh21
28 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Hi guys

I have the perfect illusion package for the 4th feb London show, does anyone else who had VIP tickets have any information about how the merch (lanyard/bag) is given? Is it picked up at the arena?

thanks!

Had the CTM package but since it's the same...

We stayed in line and we got the landyard while they were checking our tickets, then while entering the building we got the bag :)

venusfly
Just now, Juansgh21 said:

Had the CTM package but since it's the same...

We stayed in line and we got the landyard while they were checking our tickets, then while entering the building we got the bag :)

Interesting, don’t the other VIP packages go through the GA entrance though rather than the CTM one? Not really sure how it all works tbqh :emma:

Juansgh21
Just now, Venusfly said:

Interesting, don’t the other VIP packages go through the GA entrance though rather than the CTM one? Not really sure how it all works tbqh :emma:

In Barcelona 3 VIP packages entered at the same door, idk how other venues will do tbh

ryanripley

shaking at the concept of so many little monsters being near my house :gum: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DISCOxHEAVEN

I got CTM at the Amsterdam show, we got the lanyard and a voucher at registration outside the venue and with that voucher we could pick up the bag after the show. 

mezzanine

the merch is just delusional :toofunny: at least with the artrave packages they used to give us the tourbook, now you get a bag that looks even cheaper than the bubble gun :awkney:

at barcelona's show they gave us the lanyard during the queue, and entering to the venue, the bag

venusfly
49 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

the merch is just delusional :toofunny: at least with the artrave packages they used to give us the tourbook, now you get a bag that looks even cheaper than the bubble gun :awkney:

at barcelona's show they gave us the lanyard during the queue, and entering to the venue, the bag

Most VIP packages I see for other artists just give you a lanyard and nothing else so at least there’s something :selena: I don’t think I’ll be picking up the bag though, I’m not sure if they thought most people would want to go around wearing a bright pink Lady Gaga bag when they’re out :emma:

Archived