💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Cascada Using Gaga's Sound

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY

I was listening to the bop "Evacuate The Dance Floor" and realized the production uses similar synths too "Just Dance" and was SHOOK

if you told me "Evacuate The Dance Floor" was produced by RedOne, I'd believe it (it wasn't)

and Cascada's song "Pyromania" also uses the Gaga formula, sounding similar (same sounding synths, male background noises) as "Poker Face"

I know this was addressed years ago but it's funny to hear the similarities, yet still see the contrast

love both Cascada and Gaga, rulers of making BOPS

FrankGutz

Evacuate the Dancefloor was MY bop, im shaking!!

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

GrigioHooker
5 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Cascada is actually a group lmao

i thought she's a soloist too, feels like my whole life is a lie :selena: but thx for the info tho :diane:

Guest bostonGUY
3 minutes ago, GrigioHooker said:

i thought she's a soloist too, feels like my whole life is a lie :selena: but thx for the info tho :diane:

I thought it was too for a long time I was so shook when I found out

DaftFameMonster

So like what are they doing these days? Jazz album they always wanted to make since they were 13?

Guest bostonGUY
2 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

So like what are they doing these days? Jazz album they always wanted to make since they were 13?

LMAO

nah they still release singles, and a couple shows here and there

ZephyrInTheSky
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

E6KDjfU.jpg

TG4LLG9.png

I didnt know she was an amputee. :awkney: How inspiring tbh, queen of being an amputee on the dancefloor.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

aaronyoji

this really was the sound of that time, for a good year/year and a half. i remember there was another song sounding just like these other two. its like "i see you in my fantasies, in my head, i-i see you in my fantasies in my head" something like that. 

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

this really was the sound of that time, for a good year/year and a half. i remember there was another song sounding just like these other two. its like "i see you in my fantasies, in my head, i-i see you in my fantasies in my head" something like that. 

In My Head by Jason Derulo? :poot:

Archived