opinion

lady gaga's most artistic performances

laughinjack

Featured Posts

ZephyrInTheSky
1 hour ago, GeoDude said:

can't forget this one!

I dont think ive seen this tbh. Shook :golfclap:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

laughinjack
22 hours ago, GagasPussy said:

Lady Gaga is the greatest performance artist of this century. Madonna could never. Gaga is an amazing performer who can sing and dance but what places on her another level above her contemporaries is her ability to create art that is polarizing and unconventional. Her art pushes boundaries and challenges societal norms and making statements about modernity. She always brings forth a concept and a story using her creative sets, unique style of fashion, and theatrical kicks. She is brilliant and mindblowing. Never does she fail to amaze me and leave me with deep thought after seeing her performances. I hope she returns to her performance art. The Joanne era is a stripped down version of her and less artistic than her other eras. She focused more on showing her vocal capabilities and her honest lyrical ability with the album and her background but none of the performances are making statements and challenging her viewers as they used to. LG6 shall be her return to Avante Garde pop performances.

agreed joanne you were heaps of fun now let's bring on the dark electronics for lg6

laughinjack
21 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

I dont think ive seen this tbh. Shook :golfclap:

yes love this so intense I was teased by government hooker wish it was for real

calmar
22 hours ago, GeoDude said:

can't forget this one!

This is the one I was coming in here to post!

There was also the Marry the Night performance where she starts in a coffin and has a giant doohickey on her head... oh yeah, this one!

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived