💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK tickets unavailable (but not sold out)?

GagaBurnedMyWig

Featured Posts

GagaBurnedMyWig

For some reason, Ticketmaster has listed all Gaga tickets in London on the 4th and 8th Feb as unavailable. I need Come To Mama tickets for the 4th, I know I left it late, but what's going on? I know they're definitely not sold out, there seems to be another issue.

Any insight? Help a good sis out? Anyone selling a Come To Mama package for the 4th?

:cryga::saladga:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

I hope this doesn’t mean she’s postponing/cancelling:ohno: I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. I hope she’s ok. 

Try the website again tomorrow. If it still says unavailable you can always call the O2 arena. They’re quite helpful. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Contrapoints

You could always try viagogo, they dont sell in packages but they still have standing tickets available

GagaBurnedMyWig
Just now, ND4 said:

Maybe.... it’s just sold out? 

Sis, every package was available to buy like two days ago, and ticketmaster also didn't list 'tickets sold out' as one of the reasons why they're unavailable.

GagaBurnedMyWig
3 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I hope this doesn’t mean she’s postponing/cancelling:ohno: I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. I hope she’s ok. 

Try the website again tomorrow. If it still says unavailable you can always call the O2 arena. They’re quite helpful. 

I'll probably call ticketmaster since they're the ones selling, I'm literally panicking because I don't want a regular standing ticket since I wanna get it early. :cryga:

GagaBurnedMyWig
2 minutes ago, Haiii said:

You could always try viagogo, they dont sell in packages but they still have standing tickets available

Yeah, stubhub is quite reliable too. I'll go to them if the CTM tickets don't become available again.

GagaBurnedMyWig
3 minutes ago, Halle said:

On ladygaga.com it says that the Feb 4th date is sold out 

:cryga:   :saladga:

What's weird is that the Hamburg date (which really had quite a lot unsold seats and even GA like 2 days ago and is literally happening in less than 24hrs) is "no longer on sale" on TM. :oprah:

GagaBurnedMyWig
Just now, Halle said:

What's weird is that the Hamburg date (which really had quite a lot unsold seats and even GA like 2 days ago and is literally happening in less than 24hrs) is "no longer on sale" on TM. :oprah:

What the f**k is going on??

GagaBurnedMyWig

Also, if I was to buy tickets from someone else, but with their name on it, how would that work when I go to the arena, can someone explain?? :cryga:

Just now, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

What the f**k is going on??

Just checked eventim.de and they're still selling it (and it looks VERY BAD)...

TM is probably doing some seat reorganizing perhaps...?!

phillipaf
2 minutes ago, Halle said:

They always/often put tickets as "no longer on sale", if they are not able to ship it in time for the concert. That doesn't mean it's sold out. Try your luck at the register at the arena the same evening.

1 minute ago, phillipaf said:

They always/often put tickets as "no longer on sale", if they are not able to ship it in time for the concert. That doesn't mean it's sold out. Try your luck at the register at the arena the same evening.

Oh that's understandable! Thanks!

I'm only going to the Berlin date so it's all fine for me anyway. 

It does however look weird that there are far more seats available on eventim.de than on TM (the Berlin show for example)...

Archived