💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name Your Favorite Gaga Detail

edgy

Featured Posts

What is a detail of Gaga, her music, her videos, etc. that may not seem like a big deal to others, but you absolutely stan for? The detail can be anything, whether it's a trait of hers that you admire or a moment in her work that you live for ...

For me, it is a shot in Million Reasons (at 3:14) where the camera pans out on Gaga playing the guitar in her pink Joanne hat and pantsuit with one knee on the pedestal, singing "every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith" as the wind blows the bottom hem of her pants ... her dimmed figure contrasting with neutral white backdrop. It's so strange why I would obsess over this small part of the video, but there's something heroic and cinematic about that shot that is, for me, the most recent memorable detail about her that I live for. :selena:

wbu?

bloody g

The way she behaves on stage/music videos like if the whole world was hers. Like if she was the actual queen of the world.

And then she is so kind in person :kara:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

The moment in the Applause MV when it shows her staring into the camera and smearing the orange paint on her face idk I just love that part 

source.gif

Her theatrical ways and fierce attitude imo! I think nobody knows she invented the mannequin challenge either. 

ryanripley

at the end part of the BR video, there's two hanging goat heads above the bed

once the bed sets on fire and has gone out, everything around it has been destroyed minus the goat heads

this was pointed out to me until last year and that was when i truly realised the video is genius

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

When she sends pizza to her fans waiting outside for her to remind them all that she's their Italian queen. 

ypPD3qp.jpg?1

hausofcy

In the you and I video in the beginning when she’s walking while holding her hat 

Lady-Gaga-You-and-I.gif

🇯🇵

Punktious

The entire Perfect Illusion video. Especially like the last 45 seconds. It just captures the song so well. I watch every time I play the song and wig is always gone 

Archived