Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Nicki...

HolyFool

Featured Posts

What if Nicki dropped a 45 song album like anti(Chris)t Brown did? Would you be here for it? I think it would totally make up for how long she has taken to come out with this new album. I'm so thirsty for it that I made a playlist of all of her features this past year and call it "The Misprint" cause she should've been releasing music instead of doing all these features...Of course these wouldn't be sloppily thrown together songs, they would (ideally) all be top quality, since it has taken her forever and a day to release it.

Contrapoints

45 songs? Bitch I have enough trouble with my dead goldfish attention span and you want me to listen to two and a half hours of Nicki slapping her butt cheeks together?

highongaga

I'm not sure how to feel about it. Yes, we have waited a long time for a new album but I feel that might be too much to digest at once. Maybe she could do a JT 20/20 Experience type of thing, although we all know how that concept worked out with Gaga.. :selena:

YEAHHH BUDDY

KyliesChild

If you compile her guest features last year alone, you'd have enough material for a 45 track album. 

11 minutes ago, highongaga said:

I'm not sure how to feel about it. Yes, we have waited a long time for a new album but I feel that might be too much to digest at once. Maybe she could do a JT 20/20 Experience type of thing, although we all know how that concept worked out with Gaga.. :selena:

Tove Lo pulled it off...but I can't think of another scenario that has worked out lol

Archived