💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Amsterdam JWT experience

Fascination

Featured Posts

Fascination

Before we went to the Ziggo Dome I saw two little monsters at Burger King at Burger King Bijlmer ArenA. It was pretty cool, although I didn't speak with them, I assumed they were little monsters based on how they looked and the fact they were wearing a rescue foil blanket. The line wasn't very big when we came to the venue, although we were meeting with friends so we could sit closer to the door.  It was really fun sitting in the line, even though I had a seated ticket (and definitely could like, go to the concert just thirty minutes before the doors open) After a certain time, security guards came and told us to move while they were using tape to hold back other people. We had to get closer to the door. At the hotel next to the venue a couple had sex against the window and everyone could see it and everyone was waving at them. Then the doors opened, and everyone started running like something really bad happened (but it didn't) but it was SUCH A MESS. I ended up going in the row for seated ticket owners ten minutes before the doors opened and I was so happy. The row for seated ticket owners was very peaceful too and we went inside very peacefully and calm. I pulled everything out of my pockets when I came to the security guard. Security had to pat everyone down, flags were inspected first to see if it wasn't stating anything illegal. 

I had to walk upstairs for merchandise because I had a seated ticket and you're seperated from the GA. Like, when we walked inside, we had to go upstairs while the people from the GA were going somewhere else. But at the end of the show everyone could buy merchandise downstairs at the main floor,. At first I didn't want to buy a tour shirt due to the prices, but ended up buying a wristband for five euro at first. Then I searched for my seat and watched the show. My view was average, pretty good for a second ring ticket, but taking pictures and videos was hard with my iPhone.

My highlights were definitely Poker Face, John Wayne, Scheisse, Just Dance, Love Game, Applause, Come To Mama, The Edge Of Glory, Born This Way, Bloody Mary, Paparazzi, Mary Jane Holland, The Cure and Million Reasons. Her vocals during Applause were AMAZING! The vocals during the whole show were beautiful. I love the fact that she talked a little bit of Dutch with to audience and grabbed a jacket from the stage, wore it, then discovered it had a letter in it, she read it out loud for everyone to hear and hugged the person giving the jacket.

I think I also saw her father and mother at the piano stage but I wasn't sure if it was them, but she was talking about her mother and then I noticed a woman with white long hair and a man standing next to her with a leather jacket. After Million Reasons I saw her laying on the piano while she piano was going down, she was struggling a little bit to get off the piano and then ran to the back. I saw her running to the back. I was so emotional (first concert ever, then especially Gaga) that I decided to buy the tour shirt. It's the black shirt. It's so lovely! Very comfortable and it fits amazingly. It was definitely worth thirty five euro. Usually I wear XXL but the shirt is XL and even now it's a little bit oversized. The woman behind the counter told me that XXL was way too large so I trusted her.

It was one of the best nights of my life for sure. Everyone was very kind to me. I cried, laughed & screamed 'YAAAS GAGA' way too much. I can't wait to see her again someday. What a beautiful ****ing woman. This night really changed me. :giveup:

Tips:

Buy enough drinks and food! And ALSO food for the evening, like a salad or something. Like, it's so annoying to get out of the line, buy food, then go back again. It's annoying for everyone. If you have a GA ticket, I was sitting at the area nearby the piano and I would recommend going to the piano area. You won't see the piano on the stage right away, but seeing everyone singing to songs like 'Million Reasons' and 'Edge of Glory' it was just beautiful and if you stand there, I assume it will be a very intimate setting. Also, in another topic on Gaga Daily - someone said a security guard said his favorite place at the show is at the piano because you can see everything at that point. If it's cold, buy a rescue foil blanket! I bought one at a store nearby the venue and it was only two euro.

DaftFameMonster

Glad you had a good time sis I would have LIVED for the Mary Jane Holland snippet

GagaBurnedMyWig

That's so cute! Congrats! So as someone with a CTM standing package, where would be the best place to stand to get full views of everything, but still be close to Gaga near the end at the piano? Are you able to move amongst the thousands of people standing? Do people leave arena during intermissions? I've never been to a concert before, I need help, asap. :deadbanana:

Fascination
28 minutes ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

That's so cute! Congrats! So as someone with a CTM standing package, where would be the best place to stand to get full views of everything, but still be close to Gaga near the end at the piano? Are you able to move amongst the thousands of people standing? Do people leave arena during intermissions? I've never been to a concert before, I need help, asap. :deadbanana:

From what I saw from my seat, it looks difficult moving with so many people around there. I haven't seen anyone leave during the intermissions though. If you have the stage at the front, the piano is most likely at the back. So, to be honest, just stand at the piano. According to the security guy someone was talking about, the view there is good and you can see everything, so.. :sweat:

1 hour ago, Fascination said:

At the hotel next to the venue a couple had sex against the window and everyone could see it and everyone was waving at them.

Pics or it didn’t happen :hor:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

GagaBurnedMyWig
1 hour ago, Fascination said:

From what I saw from my seat, it looks difficult moving with so many people around there. I haven't seen anyone leave during the intermissions though. If you have the stage at the front, the piano is most likely at the back. So, to be honest, just stand at the piano. According to the security guy someone was talking about, the view there is good and you can see everything, so.. :sweat:

Thanks so much, though I am a little disappointed they set up the piano at the back, would've liked to have seen it near the front, but we can't have everything, can we?

Archived