💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for electro-rock/dancehall album for LG6?

Edge of Fame

Featured Posts

Edge of Fame

Like many others on here, I’ve been curious as to what the sound of LG6/#2018RadioIsOurs is gonna be? Cuz with Mother Monster we truly never know :trollga:

Recently though, I rediscovered Rock Steady by No Doubt and thought that this might be an interesting direction for Gagz to go. The songs have aged really well and I think they’re in a similar vein to old and new lady gaga music. 

Plus, it would give us a chance to see Edgy-Ga and y’all know I’ve missed her. 

Do you think this would be a good direction or is my taste old and floppy? :ladyhaha:

i’m interested to hear your thoughts and here’s a timeless bop to refresh your thoughts: 

Edge of Fame
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

mmh why not, but I'd kill for this genre for LG6:

#NotScaredToGetBald

YES. I’d seriously love to see what kind of music gaga would make with SOPHIE/PC Music. That would totally be next level!!

6 minutes ago, Edge of Fame said:

YES. I’d seriously love to see what kind of music gaga would make with SOPHIE/PC Music. That would totally be next level!!

This :giveup:

I really hope she collabs with Sophie and AG one day :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

hausofgay

I would like an album that sounds like Killer Love (the song) by Nicole Scherzinger :firega:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, hausofgay said:

I would like an album that sounds like Killer Love (the song) by Nicole Scherzinger :firega:

KL is fun, but Poison is the ЅHIT :unicorn:

But, it sounds too 2010 imo :unicorn:

hausofgay
32 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

KL is fun, but Poison is the ЅHIT :unicorn:

But, it sounds too 2010 imo :unicorn:

I'm sure that the instrumental of Poison is a BTW leftover, sounds like electro-dance-pop and a little rock just like how they wanted the BTW album to sound, and they made at the same time :excited2:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

PrincessDiez
50 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

mmh why not, but I'd kill for this genre for LG6:

#NotScaredToGetBald

lord listen to this wise sistern of ours and may her sinners prayers come to life:pray:

Cobyy

NIGHTCRAWLER
16 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

lord listen to this wise sistern of ours and may her sinners prayers come to life:pray:

I swear I'm praying.mp3 

Archived