Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Gaga Saved My Concert Experience

The Fame Monster

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
13 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

Uhm that's not what the Gaga concert was for #sorry

Idk about America but in Europe she's making a speech begging everyone to stand up and dance throughout the concert unless you really can't do so 

Well

7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I mean I definitely would but you can’t just expect people behind you in the seated area to be fine with you standing, blocking the view, the entire show

This. I mean, #sorry, but if you want to jump and dance the entire concert, go to the standing area. People in the seated area probably want to peacefully enjoy the show (which, as you might know, is more than dance, it is spectacular enough for you to be seated and enjoy all the lights and images and setting and basically how the show is built. How, and her voice, which apparently has become a very important part of her act).

Of course you expect people to be happy and dancy in a pop concert, but you can't complain about people who are seating in a seated area who complain about people who are standing in a seated area.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well... They were seated seats :emma:

If you wanted to jump, why didn't you go to the standing area?

Wish it was that easy, general admission tickets aren't easy to get a hold of. 

I saw her on 2 dates in L.A one floor ticket and 1 seat ticket. I'd be damned if I paid $300 to sit my a** down during a Gaga concert. 

Delulu Rogers
29 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well... They were seated seats :emma:

If you wanted to jump, why didn't you go to the standing area?

Um if you can’t afford standing tickets or they were sold out then you get what you get. Who goes to any pop concert just to sit 

The Fame Monster

Luckily we were able to dance during almost the whole concert without them complaining because everyone was standing after Gaga gave her speech and actually the people complaining were standing too... 

Find your freedom in the music

That J

If you wanna sit, stay at home or in your car.  It's Lady Gaga not Adele.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Fame Monster

We were also told by the staff that we were not allowed to stand and dance on the stairs (where we wouldn’t block anyone’s view) but that we CAN stand in front of our seats. So there are not any regulations that we COULDN’T stand.

ryanripley

lol at people saying to just get standing tickets, those are the ones that sell out like fire

seated are the ones left over, not everyone who wants to get up and dance will make it into standing so you can't really make people feel bad for wanting to dance to dance music :triggered: 

if it's gunna be such a huge issue, make sure you get tickets that are in the front row or just watch it at home on YT

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Letmelivemylife

I'm sorry but there shouldn't be any negativity at a Gaga concert. I'm so sorry those people were rude ♥️ "Put your paws up. This is what separates the monsters from the fans!!!"- Gaga before Perfect Illusion. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

They are flop fans seriously. Gaga has been said since 2008 for all of the fans to stand. I'd have fought them but I'm British so...

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

1 hour ago, Beytwice said:

Who the hell goes to a Lady Gaga concert to sit

Reveal hidden contents

unless we talkin sitting on somebody's face but that's something else

People who joined during C2C / (Joanne) :derpga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Lmao girl I would hate you if you were blocking the view the entire show by standing in front of me in the seats

then leave lol

Make it stupid!

The Fame Monster
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

no

So you are not dancing if you’re on Gaga’s concert and you have seated tickets?

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

Um if you can’t afford standing tickets or they were sold out then you get what you get. Who goes to any pop concert just to sit 

Aren't standing tickets usually cheaper? In my country at least they are! And like I said, this is not any pop concert, this is a Gaga concert, which also relies a lot on her voice and her visuals. What's so wrong about sitting through the show and enjoying that?

1 hour ago, GeoDude said:

Wish it was that easy, general admission tickets aren't easy to get a hold of. 

I saw her on 2 dates in L.A one floor ticket and 1 seat ticket. I'd be damned if I paid $300 to sit my a** down during a Gaga concert. 

Again, too bad right? :shrug: tickets sell out, it's the ugly truth, including the standing ones.

People, I'm not saying you shouldn't dance in a seated area. And I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm just saying you shouldn't complain if people in the seating area ask you to sit down so they can enjoy the view. Sorry if you are offended by it, but it's a public place.

Archived