💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

meeting gaga in london stories

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so I'm making this post for two reasons one because i'm going to her joanne world tour on February 4th and want to understand my chances of meeting her and get to know my situation and for two because I simply love hearing fans stories of meeting her I am forever moved and entertained by what a kind hearted  slay queen she is 

so tell me your stories meeting her at hotels meet and greets etc entertain me 

btw before everyone starts attacking and warning me not to meet her because it's creepy don't bother wasting your breath cause I've heard it all before and can't be asked anymore :trollga:

just out of interest I also want to know if anyone has ever been shaded by her or had a bad experience meeting her she's such an angel it's hard to imagine her saying a bad word to a fan

Gaga hit me one time. She punched me so hard in my mouth and so I swallowed her fist up until it reached the end of my throat. I thanked her after that because she essentially taught me indirectly how to deepthroat without gagging. Thank you Gaga. Living up to your Gag name :kara:

I've watched live streams and been among the first few people to get to see her pixelated form. :laughga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

The day Perfect Illusion came out, I was on the way to the BBC to wait for her and saw that three big black SUVs were waiting outside her hotel (it's right in front of the BBC). Literally 5 minutes after like 10 paparazzi showed up and she came out :giveup: 

She did a cute little selfie chain and got my first pic with her, but didn't really speak to anybody. I followed her to a radio in Soho as well and saw her there too.

She always stays at the Langham so I think you have chances of meeting her everyday, you just have to wait outside. I waited three times or so and only saw her once

who will love me when the night is over

MarryTheSequins

meeting Gaga in London is difficult, there's always tons and tons of people at the hotel, a lot of the time she will just meet a few people and get in the car, it's a mix of being prepared to wait a very very long time and just being lucky

I once caught a glimpse of her at Royal Albert Hall, leaving the British Fashion Awards but security was crazy (more than any of the other celebrities). So if she doesn't feel like being seen or meeting people, her security will make sure of it. But I've seen fans waiting all day at the Langham, so you could always go there and hang out with them while trying to meet her

laughinjack
On 1/21/2018 at 2:27 AM, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

SAME SITUATION AS YOU. I need to meet her!

omg finally someone in the same boat this is like my third post about meeting her and so far all i've been told is that i'm crazy or unrealistic 

laughinjack
7 hours ago, MarryTheSequins said:

meeting Gaga in London is difficult, there's always tons and tons of people at the hotel, a lot of the time she will just meet a few people and get in the car, it's a mix of being prepared to wait a very very long time and just being lucky

ok i'm gonna try see you snapped a nice pic with her

GagaBurnedMyWig
Just now, laughinjack said:

omg finally someone in the same boat this is like my third post about meeting her and so far all i've been told is that i'm crazy or unrealistic 

I'd give up my kidneys to just get to talk to her or hug her. I just want to see her right in front of me, the woman I've idolized for so long, the woman who's saved me, at least a thank you for what she's done for me.

laughinjack
1 minute ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

I'd give up my kidneys to just get to talk to her or hug her. I just want to see her right in front of me, the woman I've idolized for so long, the woman who's saved me, at least a thank you for what she's done for me.

same I don't even idolize or obsess over anyon  but she's been my world i'll do anything just for two seconds with her 

MarryTheSequins
16 hours ago, laughinjack said:

ok i'm gonna try see you snapped a nice pic with her

I got lucky and caught her on her way to a soundcheck. Unfortunately this is near impossible at big arenas! good luck :) 

laughinjack
On 1/22/2018 at 7:04 PM, MarryTheSequins said:

I got lucky and caught her on her way to a soundcheck. Unfortunately this is near impossible at big arenas! good luck :) 

On 1/22/2018 at 7:04 PM, MarryTheSequins said:

ok thanks girl gonna try at the langham and the arena

RAMROD

Gaga don't shade people on the streets, she will just flat out ignores you which is #flawless :poot:

Anyway, she seems to stay at Langham when in London? Maybe try your luck there again this time? :giggle:

Other than that, she seems to have stayed at Lanesbrogh and The Dorchester too.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived