Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Monsters is 10 Years Old This Year

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

This year will be 10 years since Little Monsters changed what "I love my fans" really meant. In a way, she needed us as much as we needed her and that's what cemented our bond. When she first came onto the scene she just wanted to make music but every night she would look out into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back. It broke her heart to see us so sad and so broken and so she created a "home" for us where being a "freak" was cool.

She took all of those broken kids and glued them back together again. It's no secret that she loves us with all she has and in fact, I think her heart would explode if she truly thought about how much she loves us. Like any good "mama", the strength of her love has never wavered, not even once. 10 year later, we're all grown now but to her, we'll always be the kids in the glitter and discosticks that need to be sheltered from the big bad world. We will be her little monsters until the end of time. We owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbpKu8oFiIFsl613oOlb4

db6f36e195af134b5ce781fa9daec116.jpg

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

Lana Di Pinto

You're so right @Letmelivemylife she needed us as much as we needed her. I fell in love with her message when I was just 9 and she became my ''mama'' whom I needed so badly,  every time I left the concert I felt complete and loved. That was and still is most amazing feeling in whole world. I'm proud to call myself a little monster.

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

That video. :selena:

Gaga sprays Fame sample on her

Gaga: "Wait is she allowed to have that???"

Girl: "I guess we'll find out."

:toofunny:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Sailor said:

That video. :selena:

Gaga sprays Fame sample on her

Gaga: "Wait is she allowed to have that???"

Girl: "I guess we'll find out."

:toofunny:

let me know if you break out into a terrible rash :ladyhaha:

Just now, KleinGa said:

let me know if you break out into a terrible rash :ladyhaha:

She's so sweet. I'd probably just cry if she even talked to me. :selena:

KleinGa
Just now, Sailor said:

Me too :diane:

But if she had told me "let me know if you break out into a terrible rash" my response would be "give me your number and I'll hit you up once the rash comes :selena:"

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Me too :diane:

But if she had told me "let me know if you break out into a terrible rash" my response would be "give me your number and I'll hit you up once the rash comes :selena:"

I think the most traumatising thing about meeting her would be, like, it's a one-time thing. A moment you'll cherish forever but never get to relive. :selena:

Red Velvet
32 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbpKu8oFiIFsl613oOlb4

db6f36e195af134b5ce781fa9daec116.jpg

The Fame: I became a fan

THE FAME MONSTER: I am a little monster

BORN THIS WAY: My life has changed

ARTPOP: I became a stan

C2C: I burned my ****ing stan card

When it win a Grammy: We love her again..

Joanne: I unstan

SUPERBOWL: WE STAN AGAIN BITCH

The accuracy..

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Letmelivemylife
33 minutes ago, lana kane said:

You're so right @Letmelivemylife she needed us as much as we needed her. I fell in love with her message when I was just 9 and she became my ''mama'' whom I needed so badly,  every time I left the concert I felt complete and loved. That was and still is most amazing feeling in whole world. I'm proud to call myself a little monster.

She will forever be mama monster ♥️

Letmelivemylife
23 minutes ago, Sailor said:

And of course Gaga had to shower her in hugs and kisses ♥️ There will never be another celeb who loves their fans as much as Gaga does. To quote 5'2 "my fans are my heart and soul" ♥️

LGMonster95

I never was a fan from the beginning (i became a fan from 2010) i really regret that but i never left her since that day when i saw her with "different eyes" not even once, not when she broke her hip, not when she started her ARTPOP era, C2C, etc, and honestly i never will, she did way too much things for me, she's like a family member that i really love. I used to think that being a fan of a singer is a waste of time, then she came into my life like a savior.

Letmelivemylife
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

I never was a fan from the beginning (i became a fan from 2010) i really regret that but i never left her since that day when i saw her with "different eyes" not even once, not when she broke her hip, not when she started her ARTPOP era, C2C, etc, and honestly i never will, she did way too much things for me, she's like a family member that i really love. I used to think that being a fan of a singer is a waste of time, then she came into my life like a savior.

10 short years ago I was just like you ♥️ I never understood our celebrity obsessed culture. I scoffed at the fans who waited outside of hotels and followed celebs on social media. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny Italian woman came and changed everything. Now I totally get it ♥️ To quote 5'2 "my fans are my heart and soul" 

Archived