Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATES: Nicki Minaj dropping album today

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I think they have the most tea on Nicki and focus mainly on her so let's see if anything drops

UPDATE:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy

I dont think its gonna happen but shes overdue for an album. Its feels like its been a while

LateToCult

I’ve been seeing a lot of “she’ll probably drop it today” rumors the past week on Twitter :selena: 

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I dont think its gonna happen but shes overdue for an album. Its feels like its been a while

it's been since December 2014

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of “she’ll probably drop it today” rumors the past week on Twitter :selena: 

Multiple genuine sources have been tweeting about this date for ages

Even if PFN doesn't have the tea on Nicki (which I don't think is the case), the other account definitely does and they've teased this date a lot 

If so, I'm readyforit.mp3 even though I'm not a massive fan

See THIS is the Twitter account I was talking about. Just make a master thread and keep changing the title there. Surely you can find another way to get attention

if we believed him we would follow the damn twitter account ourselves

WildAmerican

IDK if a surprise release would work for her - I can see it happening and like no one caring lol

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Jed said:

See THIS is the Twitter account I was talking about. Just make a master thread and keep changing the title there. Surely you can find another way to get attention

if we believed him we would follow the damn twitter account ourselves

Okay but sis you actually think this is me? I wish. You'd have much more on Gaga by now:ladyhaha:

But I remain unbothered as to what you think

53WxIjc.gif

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

IDK if a surprise release would work for her - I can see it happening and like no one caring lol

Are you kidding? The hype is real right now, it’s now a meme that people are making missing posters of her because the last thing she said was “bout to drop an album, this is my fourth” and hasn’t updated since December. 

You again ? Why am I surprised :ladyhaha:

(it’s literally the 6th rumour thread I open with expectations only to find out its you and this twitter account again :air:)

I'm gonna scream so loud if she really suprised drop it today.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You again ? Why am I surprised :ladyhaha:

(it’s literally the 6th rumour thread I open with expectations only to find out its you and this twitter account again :air:)

I don't care, y'all will finally see that this account is genuine when something from Nicki drops:interestinga:

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I don't care, y'all will finally see that this account is genuine when something from Nicki drops:interestinga:

and you being over when it didn't drop :poot: he also said Gaga on 19.1 tho :poot:

Archived