💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

IT - Alternative Opening

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

If you've been living under a rock last year, then you might not know that IT is one of the most amazing films that came out. With stellar performances from the cast and amazing direction, IT proved to be one of the best film adaptations of any Stephen King novels.:whitney:

The opening scene is one of its most iconic moments where

Spoiler

Pennywise lured Georgie into getting his boat and biting off his arm and killing him completely 

RIP Georgie :rip:

Apparently, they shot an alternative opening for IT, where Georgie survives and leaves unharmed. :emma:

You can view it here

Antichrist

i watched this movie three times, still fail to see the amazing in it. the original one is GOD-LIKE, this comes nowhere near. bunch of kids punching a big clown in the sewers, what even :ladyhaha:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I’m uber obsessed with this film and died laughing when I saw this. 

Its also cool to think they filmed it in areas where I grew up and places not too far from where I live 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

They need to release an alternative film :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I adore the movie's lore. :wub: Have y'all heard of the deleted scene where

Spoiler

Pennywise ate a baby ?

As if the movie ain't dark as it already is, but man, IT could have been a hundred times better if they kept it.

I wish I watched this with my closer friends when it was on it's first week. Having an indifferent tone to anything and being one of the silent crew in college, my classmates wanted to see if anything startles me at all so they dragged me along to watch the movie with them.

Spoiler

I maniacally laughed the entirety of the film. Little do they know, horror brings me bliss and I enjoy gore a lot. :ladyhaha:

They enjoyed the movie as much as I did, but my most masculine classmate didn't take it too well; he ended up digging his face on my shoulder 70% of the time. He even let me know the following day that he couldn't turn the lights off during bedtime. Poor thing. :selena:

The other audience's screams were satisfying af too :ladyhaha:

Can't wait if a sequel is officially greenlit :applause:

Dominic
23 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i watched this movie three times, still fail to see the amazing in it. the original one is GOD-LIKE, this comes nowhere near. bunch of kids punching a big clown in the sewers, what even :ladyhaha:

The 2017 version isn't far off from the original one though? Bunch of kids attacking a big clown in the sewers. Only difference is the weapons used...

Oh and the flip that IT does in the original :ladyhaha:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

djBuffoon
50 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

God-like? The original is pretty crappy, aside from Tim Curry.

Spoiler

And in the original, they (temporarily) defeated it with a freakin' slingshot. At least in the new version, they were using heavy pipes and actual weapons. :laughga:  

Modern Ecstacy
1 hour ago, Pinocchio said:

IT is one of the most amazing films that came out.

huh?

Do you actually believe this? IT has got to be one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It was atrocious. 

djBuffoon
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

huh?

Do you actually believe this? IT has got to be one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. It was atrocious. 

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-18%20at%2010.22.

ryanripley
46 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

huh?

lJCIUmK.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

apart from the crappy cgi and not so scary "ghost", this movie is one of the best movie i've watched last year

duckworth
7 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

huh?

It really is. I don’t need to convince you. The critics and the public are on my side. :trollga:

see: rotten tomatoes and box office mojo

Archived