💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anyone interested in a Joanne jacket?

Yelir

Featured Posts

I hand painted this jacket last summer for the JWT but no need for it anymore. Thought I’d try here where her die hard fans are. Will sell it for $300 CND 

Pmy2ibS.jpg

QILRpku.jpg

1mZMqV8.jpg

I also have this Joanne hat I made out of thousands of swarovski crystals to resemble the one she opens the JWT in that I’d sell as well if anyone is interested. It sparkles like no other

6P7SdQf.jpg

Duella Dvil

No offense but this is truly the wrong crowd for 1000 dollar price tags but holy ****. If I had the money.

That jacket would be mine.

Payment plan?

Can I put a bitch on layaway?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ryanripley

all the work for you just walk out after 2 songs? :selena: you truly puzzle me

Etsy or Ebay might actually be good places to put these for sale, there's very few members here who have the money for these prices but that jacket SLAYS :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Daenerys

That’s a nice jacket but I wouldnt drop the dough on it. Try eBay! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

I think you are asking too much for the jacket... 

I think you’re wrong. The jacket alone without the painting was $170. Not to mention the 8 hours of hand arcrylic and airbrush painting I did that I charge $90 an hour for if I’m doing a commission. That jacket would be $1000 if I was making it custom. $300 is a pretty damn good deal

As far as the hat goes, yes it’s expensive but they’re real swarovski and I’m only pricing it based on the materials used only not the 72+ hours I spent making it. That would be a $5000+ hat from a designer. 

I just thought I’d put it out there if anyone is interested

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Ughh they’re both so amazing but I unfortunately don’t have that money! Hopefully somebody buys them because they’re both amazing. Your very talented you should think of creating more clothing items to sell :hug:

Archived