💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where can I watch the Dream Within a Dream Tour?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

Hi, guys. So, I really really want to watch the DVD for the Dream Within a Dream Tour but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Does anyone know some links/sites that I can watch it for free (I'm broke asf :air:) and in HD? Thanks in advance :heart: 

@brit4ever You're a Brit fan too, so do you know where can I find it?

Maybe, @The Bling? :selena:

The Child
23 minutes ago, The Bling said:

OMG Thank you for thinking of me :hug:

Well I've never even watched this tour :laughga: But on this page there seem to be several download links each with different quality. Hope it works :pray:

http://britney-online.net/download-megapostdream-within-a-dream-tour-pro-shots-bootlegs-and-rehearsals/

You never watched the DWAD?? :what:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Bling
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

You never watched the DWAD?? :what:

I'm a new stan :icega: just some Onyx Hotel and Piece Of Me :ph34r:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Child
12 hours ago, The Bling said:

I'm a new stan :icega: just some Onyx Hotel and Piece Of Me :ph34r:

Omg welcome to the fanbase then! You need to watch the DWAD asap and then the Onyx Hotel and then the Circus tour, you can skip the Femme Fatale Tour it’s just not worth watching and you can skip Piece Of Me too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I saw the DWAD tour live when I was 14. I remember it like it was yesterday. May 28th 2002. It was the best concert ever! She was on fire back then. 

The Bling
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Omg welcome to the fanbase then! You need to watch the DWAD asap and then the Onyx Hotel and then the Circus tour, you can skip the Femme Fatale Tour it’s just not worth watching and you can skip Piece Of Me though.

Thanks :hug: Ready to become an even bigger stan than I already was

This weekend I'll end up sick of Britney :emma: What about the previous two tours?

The Child
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Thanks :hug: Ready to become an even bigger stan than I already was

This weekend I'll end up sick of Britney :emma: What about the previous two tours?

The previous two tours? Which ones?

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

The previous two tours? Which ones?

Probably Oops!... I Did It Again Tour and ...Baby One More Time Tour? :poot:

The Bling
16 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Yeah those two :huh: are they not woth watching?

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Yeah those two :huh: are they not woth watching?

Idk, I don't watch them very often, but they're worth a watch. But still, they're not on the same level as DWAD, Circus Tour or Onyx Hotel Tour. :shrug:

The Child
1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

Oh okay, well you can easily find the Oops tour on YouTube but good luck finding a decent video of the BOMT tour. :poot:

brit4ever
10 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Hi, guys. So, I really really want to watch the DVD for the Dream Within a Dream Tour but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Does anyone know some links/sites that I can watch it for free (I'm broke asf :air:) and in HD? Thanks in advance :heart: 

@brit4ever You're a Brit fan too, so do you know where can I find it?

Maybe, @The Bling? :selena:

Idk if you found it yet, but:

The quality is meh, but it's still worth a watch. Shame on me for never watching it in full. I've only watched Oops and Onyx Hotel in full, I'm a flop fan. :toofunny: 

Archived