Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The WINNER of The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA/Season 2 is crowned!

Fantina

Featured Posts

Fantina

So last night was the finale of The Boulet Brothers Dragula Season 2 , a horror/camp style drag competition! In the finale Victoria Elizabeth Black, James Majesty and Biqtch Puddin' competed for the title of Dragula- The World's Next Drag Supermonster! Having slayed the judges and the fans with her 3 stunning looks accompanying the 3 Dragula principles(Glamour,Filth and Horror), Biqtch Puddin came out winnning!!!

DTue85DX4AEBe4b.jpg:large

I wanted to make a thread in order to discuss the show since i know that there are quite a few Drag/Horror buffs here who would really appreciate this show!!! Do you think that Biqtch deserved to win? If not,why and who should have?

For me at least, she definitely deserved the win! She was consistently great in the competition and some of her best moments were:

The Wedding challenge:

KZQDR8.gif 

The Sci-Fi challenge:

Dragula-S02E04-Bitqch-Puddin-Challenge.j

The Rock star challenge:

Dragula-S02E03-Wide-Social-Share.jpg

BUT,i will say that while i was watching the episode i kinda felt that they were hinting at a Victoria win since both the Boulet Brothers were praising all her looks. I will also say that i kinda felt sad for James because she also slayed the competition(won 3 challenges!!!) but kinda faded in the background! I was truly shocked they didn't praise her Glamour look it was one of my favorites definitely!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

Great Top 3 but Bitch looks like regular Drag Queen to me, with Halloween make up on, they should have gone with Victoria. I’d be happy too if it was James.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fantina
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Victoria should've won. Sorry about it. :whitney: 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Great Top 3 but Bitch looks like regular Drag Queen to me, with Halloween make up on, they should have gone with Victoria. I’d be happy too if it was James.

Here's the thing:
If it were up to the last challenge only,then yes,Victoria should have won! But she had a few stumbles in the competition whereas the other 2 had a minor stumble!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

I was rooting for Biqtch since Sci-Fi episode. She was topping almost every week and she delievered in the finale. Overall this finale was very satysfying and I wouldn't mind any of top 3 winning but i'm really glad they picked Biqtch.

Letmelivemylife

So proud of her ♥️ I'll admit that I cried when she admitted that there was a really dark time where she absolutely hated herself. I know EXACTLY what that's like. In a way Dragula is the bigger more twisted sister to Gaga's Little Monsters. The Boulets took all of the "freaks" and gave them a sense of "family" just as Gaga did for her little monsters. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MaybeKermit

Isn't James Majesty the one who's rumoured to be on RPDR S10? :huh:

how did he join both series? They filmed RPDR last summer right? So when did they film this Boulet Brothers thing?

Archived