💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Living Singer Whose Death Will Have the Most Impact

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I know this is really morbid, but which singer that is still alive today will have the biggest reaction to his or her death? I was just thinking about this, that's why i ask. 

Like when Michael and Whitney died it got MASSIVE coverage and had massive impact on people. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth

Elton John. He spans so many generations and demographics particularly once his work on The Lion King took off.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Ryusei said:

isn't this a bit of a morbid topic :awkney: 

lol that's what i said in my OP

but I'm genuinely curious

Decodekid

Last night i dreamed she was dead and i was like scrolling through Wikipedia just to make sure it was real and it was and i swear i got so anxious, i woke up tense and scared

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Decodekid said:

Last night i dreamed she was dead and i was like scrolling through Wikipedia just to make sure it was really and i swear i got so anxious, i woke up tense and scared

You better wake your dream self up, because if wikipedia is ur dreamself's source for death confirmation...:ladyhaha:

Decodekid
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

You better wake your dream self up, because if wikipedia is ur dreamself's source for death confirmation...:ladyhaha:

i mean it wasn't really Wikipedia, i just kinda knew she was dead

also it was a dream i can't control it :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Decodekid said:

i mean it wasn't really Wikipedia, i just kinda knew she was dead

dreams can be so weird ha

Duella Dvil

Britney.

It's weird to say but Madonna was/is far too polarizing to get the type of coverage Britney would. ESPECIALLY if this question is being asked of right now in this moment.

But for me personally, I choke up thinking about the day I'm alive on a planet without Madonna or Gaga. Thankfully I can just look to Betty white as the shining example of how to outlive everyone born after her

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Thankfully I can just look to Betty white as the shining example of how to outlive everyone born after her

That's such a terrifying thought. My great grandma lived to 92, and I thought about how that happened to her and I can't Imagine. 

Archived