💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Editorials

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

Do you think she's just doing those for instagram?

I think it could be nice that at the end of the tour she announces a big fashion book about her looks and the tour itself, kinda like GagaxRichardson (but with Alex Dolan, Natali's boyfriend)

Here for it?

ryanripley

me, calling up amazon since they refuse to let me buy my 546th copy of this epic non existent book that i didn't know i needed until now:

lJCIUmK.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Teal Ambition

Part of me wants to believe it's for something more but this bitch is so extra she would literally put on an epic outfit just to pose for a few pics on Instagram and NOT step out of her hotel in it. :excuseu:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

KleinGa

Thanks bitch. NOT LIKE I'm not already saving for Vegas, LG6, ASIB movie tickets, ASIB soundtrack, ASIB lead single, LG6 lead single, tour merch, ASIB merch, Vegas merch. 

This bitch gonna take all my coins and I've had enough :madge:

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Part of me wants to believe it's for something more but this bitch is so extra she would literally put on an epic outfit just to pose for a few pics on Instagram and NOT step out of her hotel in it. :excuseu:

i miss the ARTPOP era when at least she actually stepped out of her hotel in those outfits

thierryrreiht
30 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would be here for the missing parts of 'Making Joanne'

giphy.gif

:awkney: :triggered:

Honey that’s called Gaga: Five Foot Two and it’s on Netflix or in an European Arena near you

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would be here for the missing parts of 'Making Joanne'

giphy.gif

:awkney: :triggered:

i'm 99% sure they decided to turn that in full on documentary called Five Foot Two even though i would like to have seen more about the making of the record

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Honey that’s called Gaga: Five Foot Two and it’s on Netflix or in an European Arena near you

I know, but I'm still not satisfied :giveup:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i'm 99% sure they decided to turn that in full on documentary called Five Foot Two even though i would like to have seen more about the making of the record

THIS :tony:

Ew, David!

51 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

me, calling up amazon since they refuse to let me buy my 546th copy of this epic non existent book that i didn't know i needed until now:

lJCIUmK.gif

Whalecum back, King. 

Archived