💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jonas Brothers Reactivate Instagram / Pose with Old Band

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Jonas Brothers fans have re-immerged 

Today Ryan Liestman, who toured with the Jonas brothers in their band, posted a photo of a "family reunion"  of the band

Then the Jonas Brothers Instagram was reactivated today after 4.5 years of not posting anything

https://www.instagram.com/jonasbrothers/

Twitter is going wild with speculation

Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/01/15/jonas-brothers-reunion-reactivate-instagram-account/

Supersonic

If they do, I hope the third (irrelevant) Trump-supporting homophobe gets the public scrutiny he deserves

BLACKOUTbritney

Kevin needs that paycheck so his beard doesn't divorce him :diane:

27 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

It truly is going to be like 2008 all over again :cryga:

I hope that means we are getting another pop masterpiece like The Fame

50 minutes ago, Easy said:

I hope that means we are getting another pop masterpiece like The Fame

Sis we just got Camila, open your eyes

Yemeni Feed

Why is everyone hating kevin? I mean he was so irrelevant that i never kept up with his life, but I always had a crush on nick and he’s the only one that matters to me tbh

Instagram.com/1.mxe

FalsePromise

I don't know a single song by that band so I don't care. Nick is very hot when you put a mask on his face :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, vocalqueef said:

Sis use your ears Camila isn't even near the pop masterpiece that has produced 1 diamond single as well as 1 to-be-diamond single :triggered:

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

They said pop masterpiece, not basic manufactured-pop with 50 writers. Camila is anything but a "pop masterpiece." :rip:

MaybeKermit
6 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

They said pop masterpiece, not basic manufactured-pop with 50 writers. Camila is anything but a "pop masterpiece." :rip:

this.

I do LOVE the album though... Her vocals are sick-en-INGGGGGG..

BUT, and this is a BIG but (:ladyhaha:), after listening to the album I still don't know who she is.
What are u trying to say, Cami?

Debut albums are very important. They give u an idea of who the artist is, what he/she has to offer,... Almost every young artist has this problem... They have good albums, nice catchy songs, but they don't say anything useful (lyric-wise)...

it's just a bunch of love/party songs, yknow? Doesn't do anything for me. I need to know what kind of artist I'm listening to, what is his/her opinion on different subjects etc,... :lana:

Archived