Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr

HIT, nother HIT. BOP, nother BOP.

jk just whatever she feels happy as an artist putting out. I’ll always be here for whatever new music she releases....eh but no more the cure type a tracks:bon:

Strong visuals. 

Cohesive fashion for each single. 

And a plan before the album launches. 

I know she’s Italian and all, but let’s not treat singles like they are spaghetti and just throw them at the wall and see what sticks. :trollga:

5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

disco tits.mp3

And vocals.

:triggered:

anyways i just want a good freaking music video, we haven't had one in so long :cryga:

BlingNotTheMusic

What do I want most? For it to be released yesterday:stalkga:

But for real. I want quality + quantity. Short albums are fine but I’m confident she could make a 18-20 track album filler-free. She did 15 with ARTPOP(in my opinon) so 3-5 more shouldn’t be an issue :trollga:

See also: Visuals, slick innovative production, high fashion, radio dominance, GP to beg for forgiveness for turning their back on ha:staymad: 

DontDoubtDavid

Versatility. Would love an album with half of it being pop that’s ahead of its time, and the other half being more experimental, with a little bit of disco and maybe her own jazz song.

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

More beautiful, heartfelt ballads like Million Reasons.

This! Even if the album isn't as stripped as Joanne, I hope we get a couple ballads. Her ballads are always her most incredible songs in my opinion (though I love her more upbeat songs too!) 

She has always put at least one ballad on each album so far though, so I can't imagine there would just be none on this one.

Archived