opinion

Name ONE thing you want from #LG6

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

id live for a #1 hit tbh. Or just a big hit in general that becomes a staple in her discography. Im lowkey tired of her performing JD, PF, BR, and BTW when she does performances and want to add another newer hit to her catalog :air:

Also we need like 5+ videos, even if some arent singles like JW :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JohnWayne97

I trust that Gaga will give us some quality music, as she always does... But I realy hope that with LG6 she comes back with strong visuals and music videos, and hope that her label choose the right singles and don't make it  a mess like ARTPOP and Joanne (both quality albums, but both badly seized) (they're screwing up since Marry The Night, with exception of Applause).

COME THROUGH LG6 !!! :firega:

Born To Slay

I would like it to bring big sounding pop music. Music nowadays is boring and sounds basic and uninspiring. I want Gaga's song to bring back massive choruses. 

JohnWayne97

Other thing... the release's date!! Her team should research more and more.. Joanne would have sell way more if released closer to SBHS.. and all that Applause vs Roar drama interfered lots with ARTPOP sales and Gaga's image 

Shav33l

For #2018RadioIsOurs to actually happen and be ours.:selena::selena:

And not just that but #2018StreamingIsOurs and also #2018SalesIsOurs to happen too.:selena:
:selena::selena::selena:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Schizophonic

like the original post says... strong visuals like she had in TFM. professional music videos and photoshoots.

but someone said "a plan/not messy single choice-plan" that might be even more important.

FRANK1991

I want a chart topping #1 BB massive hit for her first single :lolga:

radio friendly and GP friendly :ladyhaha:

Where Gaga can finally add it as one of her hits and perform all the time till we all get annoyed like :saladga:

for example Poker Face/ Bad Romance/ Born This Way/ Just Dance/ Paparazzi/ Telephone (hmm I don't recall any hits as big as these for ARTPOP or Joanne, they are all up for elimination when it comes to live performances) :selena::selena::selena:

:trollga::duck::gum::derpga: but seriously do whatever the hell you want Gaga! I prefer hidden gems where most people don't know are bops anyway like Come to Mama :selena::selena:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FRANK1991
13 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Not generic 

(Don't want an album with TheCure.mp3 type of sound :awkney:)

but The Cure is so good tho! 

I want her singles to be radio friendly and generic as they come and have success with the GP (tho The Cure flopped :selena:)

and the rest of the album to have hidden gems and bops, where the true heart of the album lies. It's always the non-singles that I really loved most of the time anyway 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ARTPOP2
3 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

but The Cure is so good tho! 

I want her singles to be radio friendly and generic as they come and have success with the GP (tho The Cure flopped :selena:)

and the rest of the album to have hidden gems and bops, where the true heart of the album lies. It's always the non-singles that I really loved most of the time anyway 

I don't want her to have success with GP using generic songs. I want her to get that success like the real Gaga would, by releasing something that stands out and changes the game. I don't want her to follow trends, I want her to set trends, to be different than what others will try to be. That's why I stan Gaga cuz she always managed to make something different and avant-garde. And even her most basic (or generic) songs have always that gaga twist.

Archived