💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Your Interpretation of This Quote?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

"When the curtain falls tonight, some of you will stand by me forever, i will stand by you, but others, i fear, will, betray me."

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

"When the curtain falls tonight, some of you will stand by me forever, i will stand by you, but others, i fear, will, betray me."

When this show ends, some of you will continue to scream yas hunty slay me queen and I will thank my fans via tweet every 6 months, but the rest of you won't buy ARTPOP

Guest bostonGUY

Gaga knows she will continue to make whatever she wants and fake annoying fans will leave her cause it wasn't The Fame Monster 2 or Born This Way 2:reductive:

Leaving her because they only want her to create what they want, not supporting her for creating what she wants

Space Cowboy
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

When this show ends, some of you will continue to scream yas hunty slay me queen and I will thank my fans via tweet every 6 months, but the rest of you won't buy ARTPOP

I am going to pretend that this didn't make sense and wasn't funny all at the same time.. but it totally is/does :koons:

Simply she's trying to say that when it's all over, or when she's done with something related to music career or so, some of you will respect her decision and will follow her but then some of you will start to hate her see OGH. 

It means she used to take her fans and her fame way too seriously. There is no such thing as betraying her. She’s just a pop singer and people buy her music. If they don’t wanna listen to it anymore they won’t and that’s it.

1 hour ago, bostonGUY said:

Gaga knows she will continue to make whatever she wants and fake annoying fans will leave her cause it wasn't The Fame Monster 2 or Born This Way 2:reductive:

Leaving her because they only want her to create what they want, not supporting her for creating what she wants

I this this is a misinterpretation. 

Fans don’t want her to redo those albums. They want her to have strong visuals, cohesive fashion, and a plan before the album launches that she actually sticks to. 

Right now she just throws singles at the wall and sees what sticks, like a true Italian :trollga:

Borisapillar
2 hours ago, Bio said:

It means she used to take her fans and her fame way too seriously. There is no such thing as betraying her. She’s just a pop singer and people buy her music. If they don’t wanna listen to it anymore they won’t and that’s it.

I bet you’re fun at parties.

RochestrMonstr
2 hours ago, Doot said:

I this this is a misinterpretation. 

Fans don’t want her to redo those albums. They want her to have strong visuals, cohesive fashion, and a plan before the album launches that she actually sticks to. 

Right now she just throws singles at the wall and sees what sticks, like a true Italian :trollga:

She hasn't had a well-organized era since TFM though. Even BTW's singles were sloppy. 

I would think any fans hoping for that (TF/TFM) type of cohesiveness would be long gone by now.

21 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

She hasn't had a well-organized era since TFM though. Even BTW's singles were sloppy. 

I would think any fans hoping for that (TF/TFM) type of cohesiveness would be long gone by now.

I’m still here :selena: 

RochestrMonstr
38 minutes ago, Doot said:

I’m still here :selena: 

Well, you never know! Maybe LG6 will be her first well-organized era in a decade.

I honestly don't even want it to be. I've stanned since 2009, so I was around for her carefully planned pop eras, and i'll always love TF/TFM. But I've embraced her lack of organization since the Judas/TEOG single mess and Joe Calderone.  It wouldn't even feel like Gaga to me if it were a strategically organized pop era (And those unorganized ones (BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne) have been her best ones in my opinion). 

Letmelivemylife

It's basically saying that there are 2 kinds of Little Monsters.

1. The ones that are Little Monsters only when Gaga produces something that they want. They see her as a performing monkey in heels that they can use and abuse to get what they want. 

2. The ones that are Little Monsters until the last beat of their hearts. They are forever greatful to Gaga because she truly did save them. Little Monsters isn't just a fanbase to them but a surrogate family of sorts. They don't care if that song hits #1 as long as Gaga is happy. When she's happy, they're happy.

She's alluding to the fact that At the end of the day, we will forever be her Little Monsters and like any good "mama" no matter how many times we say nasty hurtful things, she will love us with all she has until the last beat of her heart ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived