Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DJ Snake co-wrote some of the best Gaga / DJWS songs

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

William Grigahcine aka DJ Snake was involved in the best DJWS produced songs imo : Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want & Applause

governmenthooker.png

bloodymary0.png

sexxxdreams.png

dwuw.png

applause0.png

Even if it's very unlikely, I would love him being back working with Lady Gaga, all the songs they wrote together were absoluely fantastic ! :firega:

KyliesChild

If I get at least one song that's similar to Bloody Mary sonically, my life would be complete. 

1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

If I get at least one song that's similar to Bloody Mary sonically, my life would be complete. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8095664

bloody g

DjSnake can make bops, but I didn't know he could make legendary gay anthems wow go off djtaylorsw

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Wait? The DJ snake that made Middle, aka one of my favorite songs of all times, worked with Gaga???!!! :cryga:

I'm dead :giveup: ...wish they would work together again :laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wait? The DJ snake that made Middle, aka one of my favorite songs of all times, worked with Gaga???!!! :cryga:

I'm dead :giveup: ...wish they would work together again :laughga:

Yeah, sad that monsters don't know about it because DJWS only reworked those songs she made first with him and his team...

This song is one of my favorite songs ever :

Duella Dvil

Let's do the gays a favor and get DJ Snake, Blood pop, and Fernando Garibay on LG6 PLEASE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah, sad that monsters don't know about it because DJWS only reworked those songs she made first with him and his team...

This is one of my faves too.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Let's do the gays a favor and get DJ Snake, Blood pop, and Fernando Garibay on LG6 PLEASE

+ RedOne ^^

Though I think DJ Snake kind of 'resents' her for giving the song they've done together to DJWS. He already admitted he was kind of disappointed that she changed the things they've done together

KyliesChild
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

AlunaGeorge has the best remixes made for them. I was obsessed with this particular remix for quite a while: 

Archived