Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Vanity official cover HQ remake

MEDONER

Featured Posts

MEDONER
5 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

l thought Vanity was unreleased? :huh:

Songs like Vanity, Christmas Tree, Fashion, Again Again, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak are often labeled unreleased by mistake :) Vanity was a US Rhapsody exclusive (the site now known as Napster), Fashion got an official release on the soundtrack for "Confessions of a shopaholic", Christmas Tree was released physically on "The Singles" japanese boxset as a bonus track on The Cherrytree Sessions CD and along with Again Again, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak they're all available on the (very rare and expensive) The Fame USB album. Those 3 songs are also available on various The Fame and The Fame Monster releases as bonus tracks :music:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MEDONER said:

OMG I love it! Great picture choice :firega:

Thank U! Feel free to use it if U want. Actually, everyone's allowed.

MEDONER
6 hours ago, Gagnetti said:

Thank U! Feel free to use it if U want. Actually, everyone's allowed.

Thanks :kara: I know it's kind of off-topic, but would you like to make a cover for I Like It Rough too? I'd love to see your take on it tbh :diane:

Ok. I'll try later. I've already done for Starstruck and Summerboy cuz they're two of my favorites from TF. :sis:

MEDONER
27 minutes ago, Gagnetti said:

Ok. I'll try later. I've already done for Starstruck and Summerboy cuz they're two of my favorites from TF. :sis:

Post them :excited2:

Surprise! (en français)

SFIuy83.jpg

Gonna post the rest (Panty Party, Retrosexual, Musicland, etc art covers) when I get meilleure réputation :staymad:

DOJA CAT
On 14/01/2018 at 11:08 AM, MEDONER said:

Songs like Vanity, Christmas Tree, Fashion, Again Again, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak are often labeled unreleased by mistake :) Vanity was a US Rhapsody exclusive (the site now known as Napster), Fashion got an official release on the soundtrack for "Confessions of a shopaholic", Christmas Tree was released physically on "The Singles" japanese boxset as a bonus track on The Cherrytree Sessions CD and along with Again Again, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Freak they're all available on the (very rare and expensive) The Fame USB album. Those 3 songs are also available on various The Fame and The Fame Monster releases as bonus tracks :music:

Disco heaven and RDF are on the Australia Version of The Fame

thank u, next

MEDONER
10 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

I made my own that looks pretty good but the resolution is too high to upload to Imgur

Have you tried tinypic?

MEDONER
10 hours ago, Gagnetti said:

B7MfsTw.jpg

3 hours ago, Gagnetti said:

weareplastic2.jpg

This one's better :)

I love these, thank you so much :wub:

Guest bostonGUY
5 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Have you tried tinypic?

LMAO WHOOPS I didn't make a cover for Vanity, I made one for the 2009 song Fashion 

MEDONER
14 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

LMAO WHOOPS I didn't make a cover for Vanity, I made one for the 2009 song Fashion 

Post it if you want :firega:

Archived