Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

ResidencyGa Snapchat Lens (Not Official)

raginchristians

Featured Posts

raginchristians

Is this technically digital art :ladyhaha: not sure

Either way, have you ever wanted to include your favourite Vegas girl in your Snapchat streaks? Well Britney wasn't able to come to the phone, so we managed to track down someone else!

d21e0c68-c9cc-343b-9ee9-be88afa15584_320 

For now it's only the fire-free version (I've added fire to a second verison, just waiting for it to be approved by Snapchat :triggered:), but at least you can enjoy giving the good sis Joanne that promo for 24 hours! Just either scan the above Snapcode or click this link, and then annoy all your friends with your love for the Ra Ra B*tch :kara:

(Yes I know like 2 people will use this but I wanted to test out Lens Studio on SOMETHING :neyde:)

EDIT: Fire Version got approved & edited OP with new code/link, come thru demonga :firega: 

he/they

46 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I don't get the hype for this picture

poor you

Bm3fogX.gif

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

hoeslay

I LOVE IT. But also great cuz now instead of going to sleep on time i spent 2 hours tryna figure out the damn software to make a lens to promote my music fghjkgshh

raginchristians
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

I LOVE IT. But also great cuz now instead of going to sleep on time i spent 2 hours tryna figure out the damn software to make a lens to promote my music fghjkgshh

I've wasted so much time on it today it's scary :selena:

Just remember there's a 4mb limit to ones you upload and you'll be good, it tripped me up so much making this one :selena:

he/they

It doesn't work for me...

I have the lens in there but the filter does not do anything to the camera/picture.

EDIT: Sorry, I had the SelfieMode on... 

I think my phone is too old, I haven't been able to get any of these to work

Don't visit my profile

Archived