💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern rants about Lorde, calls her "shithead"

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Fascination
1 hour ago, Jed said:

Lmao but when he had Gaga on and gave her the best interview of her career you all loved him

Don’t put words into my mouth, hunty.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andreas85

It should be fairly obvious that Howard Stern is not one of the brightest minds in the world and he doesn't know anything about politics. He also blindly supports anything that Israeli government does. Israeli government has mass-murdered thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians and since Stern is clearly a racist he thinks this is completely ok. So screw his opinions. Lorde made the right decision.

Btw. it is USA that's been planting all kinds of problems around the world and all kinds of terrorism, not Russia. USA is supporting corrupted dictatorships all over the world, and bombing developing countries or starting new wars every year. Saudi-Arabia is the biggest supporter of terrorism in the Middle East but USA still keeps pouring weapons into that country. Russia in the other hand doesn't really have that much power outside its own borders.

6 minutes ago, andreas85 said:

It should be fairly obvious that Howard Stern is not one of the brightest minds in the world and he doesn't know anything about politics. He also blindly supports anything that Israeli government does. Israeli government has mass-murdered thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians and since Stern is clearly a racist he thinks this is completely ok. So screw his opinions. Lorde made the right decision.

Btw. it is USA that's been planting all kinds of problems around the world and all kinds of terrorism, not Russia. USA is supporting corrupted dictatorships all over the world, and bombing developing countries or starting new wars every year. Saudi-Arabia is the biggest supporter of terrorism in the Middle East but USA still keeps pouring weapons into that country. Russia in the other hand doesn't really have that much power outside its own borders.

Sis, you know russia is one of the reason that Syria is a mess? :rip: 

And Israel is not mass murdering Palestinians. Wtf :rip:

Rodrigo Abel

huh... guys???? are we in the same page??

why exactly should lorde cancel her russian dates?? yall forget Gaga performed twice on 2012? :triggered:

tumblr_mr2n3qJf511sa7eh6o3_500-144890690

:laughga: (this iconic speech tho)

3 hours ago, Jed said:

Lmao but when he had Gaga on and gave her the best interview of her career you all loved him

Oh, please. He talked **** about her/her fans on air two minutes before she showed up.

Stan Is My Name
12 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

That’s doesn’t change my opinion :interestinga: ever since I heard his radio broadcast on the day Selena died and how he mocked her death and music Is disgusting. 

Wow. I was about to defend him but he's garbage.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

1 hour ago, Wixson said:

Oh, please. He talked **** about her/her fans on air two minutes before she showed up.

Receipts?

1 minute ago, Doot said:

Receipts?

I remember he bashed her after HBO aired the Monster Ball (look it up, I'm on my phone) & the same day of her first interview with him. I don't know if it's still on Youtube. I tried to find the whole interview recently, but apparently it got deleted.

He's always getting called out for being two-faced - talks **** about everyone, kisses their ass to the moon and back when they're sitting right across him.

Debithius

Lol about the comment on Russia, like the US doesn't ruin our planet and mankind. Ok. 

StrawberryBlond

While he didn't need to call her names, he has a point. If you declare that you don't want to perform in countries that have reputations for human rights violations, then you've got to be consistent. It's not just Russia, most singers are trying to get performing in China lately as well. Along with Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman, etc and many Latin American countries. Not all these places have the best records when it comes to treating their citizens well. Corruption and life-controlling policies are standard to varying degrees all over the world. Even rich, first-world, advanced countries like Japan has laws in place to stop Koreans (even ones that have been born in Japan) the right to have vote, run for mayor, etc. Yet, I don't see anyone saying they should boycott Japan because of "human right violations." So, among all this, why is Israel viewed as the worst. She's also perfectly fine to perform in the US. Do we even need to go into how many countries they've gone to war with?

And who cares what the politicians have done in a country? That's hardly the public's fault. You're not performing for the leaders, you're performing for your fans who have done nothing wrong. That's why I didn't see a problem with Gaga performing in Russia and Israel. It doesn't matter what wars have been fought or what laws are in place, the populace aren't responsible for the decisions their leaders take. It's not fair that fans should be punished by being refused the chance to see their idol because of a decision their leader made. Boycotting them essentially says that you think the entire country thinks the same way which is very offensive. I do wish social media would stop putting pressure on celebrities to conform to what they want as well. There's so much entitlement going on. People are allowed their own opinions and minds.

1 hour ago, Wixson said:

I remember he bashed her after HBO aired the Monster Ball (look it up, I'm on my phone) & the same day of her first interview with him. I don't know if it's still on Youtube. I tried to find the whole interview recently, but apparently it got deleted.

He's always getting called out for being two-faced - talks **** about everyone, kisses their ass to the moon and back when they're sitting right across him.

I remember watching that segment. He was so ridiculously nitpicky and was just making fun of her for the sake of it, like he does with a lot of celebrities. I couldn't believe this was the same guy who was so complimentary and respectful to Gaga when she performed on his show just 1.5 years later. Unless he dramatically changed his mind in that time. You're right, he seems to be rather two-faced in general and it's hard to know exactly what he thinks.

reditaccount288

lol, a cokehead calling a girls shithead, hilarious

and russia planting problems around the world? cmmon are we retard or what?

russia_wants_war.jpg

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Political conflicts have nothing to do with music and fans who wanna see their idol performing. Nothing. I can't understand why some SJWs have to have a problem with that... How is Lorde supporting Israel when she gives a concert there? Is she giving a free concert for government members?

Archived