Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern rants about Lorde, calls her "shithead"

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I didn't mean for it to :sweat:

I didn't hear that one :hmm: well, I'm not a listener of his so that's not surprising. He likes to be edgy, I'm sure he gets out of hand often tbh.

He got way out of hand he literally put gunshots in the back of a songs mocking the way she died it was gross. He apologized but still should have never done it 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark

I'm kinda surprised no one came out with some sort of allegation against him. Every time I've seen him interview a woman, he says some inappropriate weird sh!t. Kinda off topic, but I do not hold him to a high standard so I do not care about what he has to say about Lorde. The girl is 21, nobody should be this hard on her,  I'm 20, I can't imagine how it feels dealing with all of this mess. 

1 hour ago, fayecuntaway said:

I'm kinda surprised no one came out with some sort of allegation against him. Every time I've seen him interview a woman, he says some inappropriate weird sh!t. Kinda off topic, but I do not hold him to a high standard so I do not care about what he has to say about Lorde. The girl is 21, nobody should be this hard on her,  I'm 20, I can't imagine how it feels dealing with all of this mess. 

She got herself into it. Is her own fault to not to do research. 

1 minute ago, Melech said:

She got herself into it. Is her own fault to not to do research. 

Believe it or not, pop stars don't generally have the time to be researching the political climate of every country they visit on tour.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Just now, Slayer said:

Believe it or not, pop stars don't generally have the time to be researching the political climate of every country they visit on tour.

So? She still did the decision by herself. No one forced her to. She was naive and now needs to live with the consequences.

49 minutes ago, Melech said:

So? She still did the decision by herself. No one forced her to. She was naive and now needs to live with the consequences.

Let's face it, she would have been strongly advised by her management and the decision was probably collective. Yes, it was naive of her, but let's not forget she's a 21 year old pop star and not a U.S ambassador. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Let's face it, she would have been strongly advised by her management and the decision was probably collective. Yes, it was naive of her, but let's not forget she's a 21 year old pop star and not a U.S ambassador. 

I doubt that management had a say in that considering they lost cash of it. And also lost tons of fans. 

Fascination

I still stand with the Lorde. Her haters can seethe. Including Donald Trump’s friend Howard Stern. He can stay pressed while Lorde still is one of the most critically acclaimed artists of our generation with the pop legend David Bowie calling her the future of music. :bye:

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

What are you even babbling about?

Maybe if she bashed liberals enough conservatives will accept her? I really couldn’t tell you 

4 hours ago, Fascination said:

I still stand with the Lorde. Her haters can seethe. Including Donald Trump’s friend Howard Stern. He can stay pressed while Lorde still is one of the most critically acclaimed artists of our generation with the pop legend David Bowie calling her the future of music. :bye:

Lmao but when he had Gaga on and gave her the best interview of her career you all loved him

Archived