💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern rants about Lorde, calls her "shithead"

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

While more than 100 prominent musicians, actors, and writers lauded Lorde’s recent decision to cancel a concert in Israel, she’s certainly drawn her fair share of critics, most notable among them Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and comedian Roseanne Barr. Now we can add shock jock Howard Stern to that list, who unloaded on the pop singer on his SiriusXM satellite radio show last week.

Calling the 21-year old pop star a “shithead,” Stern and his co-hosts criticized Lorde’s decision to cancel a concert in Tel Aviv while still performing in Russia, a country he says is “planting all kinds of problems around the world, all kinds of terrorism.”

FULL https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/howard-stern-unloads-on-shithead-lorde-for-canceling-israel-concert/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Teh Lorde remains unbothered 

giphy.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

VenusAsABoy

Lol like who cares, lorde can cancel the show whatever she wants. I fee sorry for fans but she’s smart, she has her own political mind. 

Hope he cancels his show though:ladyhaha:

PrinceGaga

Hmm I dunno. I only like him for his interviews with gaga so otherwise his opinion is irrelevant to me

The Israel conflict gives celebrities more liberal brownie points because these issues have nothing to do with morals

2 minutes ago, Chic said:

The Israel conflict gives celebrities more liberal brownie points because these issues have nothing to do with morals

What are you even babbling about?

Florian

Bad wording but I totally agree with him.

If one country needed to be cancelled it was Russia ! Lorde's double standard is really something and I lost a lot of respect for her as a person. 

StarstruckIllusion

Um who the hell is he? Rude as hell. 

I'm so tired of this concert cancellation. Idek what side to pick ugh

rumours

Sounds like Howard is a bitter atheist who needs to be redeemed by the Pop savior that is The Almighty Lorde. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Chrastapher said:

Howard Stern is literal trash who cares what he thinks 

Gaga's interviews and performances there though >>>>>

He likes to push people's buttons. Always has, always will :shrug: I don't see why this would surprise anyone :laughga:

1 hour ago, Chic said:

War, turf disagreements, all rooted in bigotry, religion, and violence...I think morals are at the root of it all regardless of which side you're on :poot:

That said, I don't understand why she canceled her show there tbh. Like, I get she doesn't want to support Israel but it's not like her concert was this huge deal that's a total validation of everything the government does. It was just a show, it's not that important :sweat: Howard does have a bit of a point in that if she's going to not perform there because of the government then there's a loooooooooot of countries that she needs to boycott...the U.S. included :poot:

But I guess the girl can have her priorities :poot:

🖤

Just now, PartySick said:

Gaga's interviews and performances there though >>>>>

He likes to push people's buttons. Always has, always will :shrug: I don't see why this would surprise anyone :laughga:

That’s doesn’t change my opinion :interestinga: ever since I heard his radio broadcast on the day Selena died and how he mocked her death and music Is disgusting. 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

That’s doesn’t change my opinion :interestinga: ever since I heard his radio broadcast on the day Selena died and how he mocked her death and music Is disgusting. 

I didn't mean for it to :sweat:

I didn't hear that one :hmm: well, I'm not a listener of his so that's not surprising. He likes to be edgy, I'm sure he gets out of hand often tbh.

🖤

Archived