• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

marcwaffles

Florence Welch should have started the thread. :crossed:

I was just thinking this! :teehee:

Florence Welch should have started the thread. :crossed:

who cares though.... it's a thread....

marcwaffles

Let me get this straight, Florence got her 1st #1 hit with Spectrum. Was it the album version, or the Calvin Harris remix?

If it's the remix, I am quite annoyed :crossed:

Let me get this straight, Florence got her 1st #1 hit with Spectrum. Was it the album version, or the Calvin Harris remix?

If it's the remix, I am quite annoyed :crossed:

The Calvin Harris Remix.

I'm glad she has that n.1, she deserves it, but it would be better if it wasn't a remix, however, the remix doesn't alter the song too much and it's actually good.

papergangster

I got my Florence tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG 5th row :dead:

:party: :party: :party:

alposnacks

Shake It Out remains her most flawless video. She needs this guy to direct more :legend:

I got my Florence tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG 5th row

Omg congratulations :party: I would like to see her live but she won't come to this floppy country where no one know about her :laughga:

Maybe she is the opening act for the Born This Way Ball in Latin America :hor:

papergangster

Omg congratulations :party: I would like to see her live but she won't come to this floppy country where no one know about her :laughga:

Maybe she is the opening act for the Born This Way Ball in Latin America :hor:

Thanks and that would be amazing but I highly doubt it :toofunny:

Not the biggest fan of her, but I'll be seeing her at Music Midtown in September.

I feel like I need to be in her presence for me to really like her

my friend is going to university of rochester and they vote for who will come to their beginning of the year festival and florence apparently had a lot of votes and i told my friend i would ditch MY college to go see florence at HER college :sweat:

I was hoping someone could help me answer this question. I'm about to purchase my tickets for Florence's concert in Toronto for August 2nd and I see I can get VIP tickets in the 1st section for a reasonable price. ( I know I'm a little late on this :sweat: )

So I was wondering what does a Florence VIP ticket entail? Is it just really good seating, or does that mean I'd get to go backstage? Because if it meant I could meet or get close to Florence I so want to go for it. :excited2:

heavymlover

I don't really know much about her, but right now I'm in love with Never let me go. It's such a good song :giveup: