💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A small info on the Vegas show

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

Didn't want to post in news, as i dont think it's that worthy but feel free to move the topic to wherever it belongs

SO, for whatever reason, last summer, I got a ticketmaster credit for future shows. As soon as I heard Gaga was doing her residency in Vegas, I wrote to the guy who took care of me, and he specifically told me that ticketmaster will not be selling the tickets. 

Don't kill me if you think it's pointless. I just wanted to share in case someone cared about it 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

papergangstas

:fthis::fthis::fthis:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

venusfly

they'll be sold by the promoters of her residency, i'm pretty sure Britney's don't sell on ticketmaster?

That J

Ahhh I also got a bunch of credits for upcoming shows. That was a nice surprise. A shame I can't use one on Vegas tho. Thanks for the heads up.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NewUsername

Yeah, that's what I thought already

Also, how do you guys get credits? Because of the whole LiveNation lawsuit from a while ago or?

6 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Also, how do you guys get credits? Because of the whole LiveNation lawsuit from a while ago or?

i was gonna ask the same thing

That J
10 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Yes it was from that lawsuit.  I'd forgotten I even was part OF it until last year when I got the credits. Some are just ok and others are basically free but for certain shows, etc.   But I'm not complaining.  Haha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Notthebling
16 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Actually it was because of the JWT in New York at the Citi Field. For some reason they changed the configuration for some seats on the floor, and after a formal complaint, they gave me a credit..

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived