Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency

Slayer

What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is Gaga's main motivation for the Vegas residency?

• The huge amount of money
    • A spaced-out schedule that makes her chronic pain more bearable
    • A break from the music industry and pop culture
    • The opportunity to create a unique show exactly how she wants it to be with no limiations
    • Other - please state

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

People saying its for the money. I do think it's one of the perks but wouldn't she make more from touring?

Knowing what we know about Gaga I personally believe that she wants to put on an extravagant show without having to be on the road in a new place for several years straight. She's still young and needs to live her life for herself. This Vegas gig means she can still be a global superstar but still be close to home. It's also going to cement her status even further as a legend. Gaga always is the first for everything. Just cos it's Vegas doesn't mean it's going to be trash. It's going to be on another level - a world first because it's Lady ****ing Gaga. Imagine The Monster Ball with a bigger budget and on a grander scale. I have faith in her. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I think its in part the scheduling and the fact that she can take root in one place for a long period of time instead of having to be on the road for years. And also part being able to go all out on a stage production and really take it there in a way you may not be able to with a traveling circus.

Archived