Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY Rumours (Fleetwood Mac): RESULTS

rumours

Featured Posts

That J
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

Better be Top 5...

This rate is like deciding which of your kids hanging off the cliff ya let go of.  

Well maybe not THAT dramatic but still...

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge of Fame
Just now, That J said:

Next HAS to be Don't Want To Know.  I hope Songbird lasts a bit longer.  

A true Christie gem. We can’t let her flop :queenga:

rumours

I Don't Want to Know

fleetwood-mac-best-tracks-song-listen-li

Score: 7.63

Highest Score: 10 @Kandy life @badgirlmeat @Ronk

Lowest Score: 6 @GypsyHeartGaga @That J @datlastfam

Comments:

@Edge of Fame: “Probably my least favorite solely because it’s on an album of timeless classics and this is the only one that feels like filler to me. It’s a competent and knowing pop song, but it’s not the solid gold of previous tracks.”

@GypsyHeartGaga: “Stevie was supposed to be on this song more but Lindsey recorded some of her parts without her. Exactly what this song needed was more Stevie.”

@That J: “Much like Never Going Back Again, I Don't Want To Know is middle ground to me. Not bad, not spectacular but an easy listen and perfectly placed here near the end of the album.”

@blackcoffee: “Weakest track on the album, but still good. Love that Stevie and Lindsey sing it together. The hand claps are a fun addition. It's easy to digest and a nice one to sing along to.”

@Oriane: “I like the rhythm but the melody is not that great, it feels less inspired that the other songs.”

@calmar: “How do the gays call this… a bop? It makes me sway side to side. I wouldn’t say it’s as great of a song as some of the others on the album, but it makes you want to swing glow sticks slowly from side to side, and I have to appreciate that.”

Special Live Performance:

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

I Don't Want to Know

fleetwood-mac-best-tracks-song-listen-li

Score: 7.63

Highest Score: 10 @Kandy life @badgirlmeat @Ronk

Lowest Score: 6 @GypsyHeartGaga @That J @datlastfam

Comments:

@Edge of Fame: “Probably my least favorite solely because it’s on an album of timeless classics and this is the only one that feels like filler to me. It’s a competent and knowing pop song, but it’s not the solid gold of previous tracks.”

@GypsyHeartGaga: “Stevie was supposed to be on this song more but Lindsey recorded some of her parts without her. Exactly what this song needed was more Stevie.”

@That J: “Much like Never Going Back Again, I Don't Want To Know is middle ground to me. Not bad, not spectacular but an easy listen and perfectly placed here near the end of the album.”

@blackcoffee: “Weakest track on the album, but still good. Love that Stevie and Lindsey sing it together. The hand claps are a fun addition. It's easy to digest and a nice one to sing along to.”

@Oriane: “I like the rhythm but the melody is not that great, it feels less inspired that the other songs.”

@calmar: “How do the gays call this… a bop? It makes me sway side to side. I wouldn’t say it’s as great of a song as some of the others on the album, but it makes you want to swing glow sticks slowly from side to side, and I have to appreciate that.”

Special Live Performance:

:selena:sh*t

3 minutes ago, That J said:

This rate is like deciding which of your kids hanging off the cliff ya let go of.  

Well maybe not THAT dramatic but still...

you know that's how I feel during every Megarate. I always start like "aw this album is so good I love them all whatever wins I'll be happy :sara: " then by the seventh song, going like "why the f*ck is such-and-such still in over this-and-that?? Garbage, all of you" literal bloodbath.

Makes for a good time though :usrs:

❤ x ❤

That J

Ok....now in my opinion everything left is a masterpiece so here comes the heart attacks. :madge:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

:selena:sh*t

I assume it's one of your favs? Or were you saying that the song is sh*t? Lol

This is a criminal activity we're engaging in.  To call any these songs inferior is an outrage.

I live outside the space time continuum.

The third song out, and the third of four songs I didn't comment on...

can't wait to see the next song.

3uJj8ET.gif

❤ x ❤

Edge of Fame

Honestly this rating isn’t going half bad. Probz cuz we all agree these songs are all classics. But shocked that my faves are safe 

...for NOW :stalkga:

Just now, Ronk said:

This is a criminal activity we're engaging in.  To call any these songs inferior is an outrage.

I'd advise everyone refrain from the Blackout megarate because the sentiment stands :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I assume it's one of your favs? Or were you saying that the song is sh*t? Lol

Not my fav but it doesn’t deserve this spot:selena:I’m at class so can’t type much:selena:

Archived