💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY Rumours (Fleetwood Mac): RESULTS

rumours

Featured Posts

Rocketno10

Listening to fleeteood mac once again, gosh I love rihannon :giveup: the live version from the super deluxe edition is gold:giveup:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

Im in the building wearing all black in honor of the one and only Stevie Nicks!!!  :tony:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours

Hi Everyone! :hug:

@that juju @Edge of Fame @PunkTheFunk@BBhomemaker @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @calmar @Ronk @Rumours1977 @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Oriane @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @datlastfam

The ceremony is about to begin!!:excited2:

I'll start with the inevitable first question: Which Track do you think will be the first one to go?

tumblr_ly2mv1EBqK1qhmzreo1_250.gif

5ROOf84.gif

Crash landing into this shindig right now! Fashionably late as always ( :giveup: ) but I'm rocking Alexander McQueen Spring 2015 RTW, comfortable chic for this fabulous event and something that simply *screams* Rumours to me every time I pass it in the closet.

549fa72201290_-_elle-05-pfw-ss15-alexand

Ready to rant and rave about this impeccable album! :tony: 

❤ x ❤

That J

There's 7 11's on this album so it was impossible.  I was tied with 2 for the longest time and finally just settled on one.  It'll be interesting!!!

7 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

@that juju @Edge of Fame @PunkTheFunk@BBhomemaker @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea @calmar @Ronk @Rumours1977 @fayecuntaway @blackcoffee @Oriane @Kandy life @GypsyHeartGaga @badgirlmeat @That J @datlastfam

I'll start with the inevitable first question: Which Track do you think will be the first one to go?

Honestly, I think we should just cut to all the songs winning the crown because that's truly the only way this SHOULD end up. I mean, on any given day, I have another 11 on this album, it's one for the seasons, every time it rolls around, a new one captures me in yet another shade.

Still perched... And nervous!

XwCs7DF.gif

❤ x ❤

rumours

Moreover, here are a couple preliminary stats about the results:

- A total of 2.42 points separate the scores given between #11 and #1 :poot:

- Surprisingly, the song with the most 10s DID NOT snatch the #1 spot:hmm:Stay Tuned!

#11 result will be out momentarily. HEEERREEEE WE GO:excited2:

5 minutes ago, that juju said:

5ROOf84.gif

Crash landing into this shindig right now! Fashionably late as always ( :giveup: ) but I'm rocking Alexander McQueen Spring 2015 RTW, comfortable chic for this fabulous event and something that simply *screams* Rumours to me every time I pass it in the closet.

549fa72201290_-_elle-05-pfw-ss15-alexand

Ready to rant and rave about this impeccable album! :tony: 

Totally amazing!

I live outside the space time continuum.

10 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I can see it coming.  Dolly will be the next megarate.

I live outside the space time continuum.

That J
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I can see it coming.  Dolly will be the next megarate.

Id totally be here for a huge hits collection rate. Dolly has some FLAWLESS stuff. 

Archived