Most Search Celebrities in ****Hub for 2017

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Green Detox said:

Kim K snatched them all of course:gaycat:

I mean that is why everybody knows her :ladyhaha: because of her sex tape so:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

58 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Being a Kardashian is a better paid career than most of us will ever have :lolga: They aint fools

I don't care how much I got paid, I'd rather keep my dignity :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

PewDiePie used to be a hottie but then again he seems like a homophobic asshole these days. :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

DeleteMyAccount
10 hours ago, Florian said:

Who would want to see Trump in a **** ?! :saladga:

He actually stared in a video where he ****ed over a million people.

12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Also, no straight guy think Gaga hot enough for pr0n? 

A lot of straight guys think Katy is hot for p0rn yet she also didn't make the list

kS3Oxsu.gif

maybe gaga wasnt there because she already flashed her twwaat a couple times so ppl can just look it up on google :emma:

StrawberryBlond

Even as someone who doesn't even watch p*rn, this genuinely fascinates me.

Kim's a given, though I didn't expect her to be #1 after all this time. Surely everyone who's interested in her tape has seen it by now or knows there's only one out there? I never would've guessed that Selena would've been at #2. Gal Gadot was a big surprise, I thought she'd be considered too classy to get searches like that. I didn't think enough people knew who Bella Thorne was to search for her. Really shook by the amount of searches involving YouTubers, do people really think just because a successful YT female is hot that she'll have a p*rno out there? Meghan Markle is a big given considering how she's being exposed as more and more of a fame hungry social climber as time goes on and has done sex scenes, so now people are wondering if she's ever done p*rn on the down low and it would be an international scandal if a tape of her leaked months before her wedding. Avril Lavigne is random is hell. Men who find her hot are very niche. Loads of more relevant celebrities aren't on this list, so what's she doing here? Didn't really expect Serena Williams but then, she is famous for her huge, natural ass, so someone's thinking it. All the Trump searches are undeniable, even his haters would want to watch that tape. I had to laugh at how Ivanka and Melania were directly next to each other! It's like someone thought: "Ivanka's hot, I wonder if she's been in p*rn? Damn, nothing. But wait...her stepmom's a total MILF, so I'll go for the next best thing!" Shawn Mendes, after hanging around this forum, comes as no surprise. But Kathy Griffin?! What on God's green earth?! Has she got any MILF standing or am I totally naive? And anyone who looked up Hugh Hefner needs therapy. Looking up the bunnies, I'd understand, but doing it via Hugh's name?!

Really surprised Gaga isn't on here. Yeah, we think she's hot but I was sure there would be lots of guys still curious to see if she's really a man, if anything. Or see if she's really dirty because she's so weird on stage or something. And no Nicki Minaj? Seriously? Her butt and her recent Paper shoot should ensure she's always in the top 10. Camila Cabello? The other 1D boys? Katy Perry? Other politicians? Though, I'm fully aware that perhaps, in a lot of these cases, when people are searching these celebrities, what they're realistically hoping to find is "____ lookalike gets banged." The people who upload these videos know all the tricks to get people clicking on their videos, so saying that it features someone who looks like a hot celebrity is guaranteed click bait. Please don't tell me that all these searches came from stupid people who genuinely think someone like Taylor Swift has done p*rn and no one's discovered it until now.

14 hours ago, F AM E said:

all 95,377 of those people who searched for shawn have a ggd account :gaycat:

HONESTLY

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Xoxo Adriana
21 hours ago, Mindblown said:

"Donald Trump" 

edRVw.gif

People have some major presidential fetish sh*t going on

30b2f413f0df706cee608f7c55e986c6.gif

Archived