Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
12 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

inb4 she scrapped the original concept and did her own thing:triggered:

This is totally Joseph Kahn's idea. He has been bland lately.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I like the looks but damn it’s just so boring.

And Ed is SOOOOO ****ing awkward. He’s trying to be cool but he’s just not - he’s awkward af in the video :laughga:

LordEnigma

Also - if this video was Bad Blood 2.0 where there was actual choreography - it would probably slay the charts.

I'm not watching this again for sure. I don't like the song, the video reminds me of many others. Taylor is overreacting in every second. She looks ultra spoiled and fake. 

McMonster08
6 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

This is totally Joseph Kahn's idea. He has been bland lately.

Sis it was a joke :triggered:

in reference to TEOG video :ladyhaha:

bpmMonkey

Oh man, it used to be simple with her, cute lyrics, reliable little lovestorys and now this. Old Taylor was fine, she worked, she was goofy and had success but she try’s waaaaay to hard. Loved Red and 1989 so much but this new thing is so blank and boring. :bye:

blackpink

I mean it’s nice but I wanted more dance/choreography moments rather than a compilation of her partying with people. If she served more looks and the camera was mostly on her whilst doing some choreo it would’ve been better

datlastfam

Bitch is wearing the snake outfit exactly the same just like Jeffree's outfit what a shady bitch :selena:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Trepadation
34 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Bitch is wearing the snake outfit exactly the same just like Jeffree's outfit what a shady bitch :selena:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Does that mean she's riding the bike naked?! :wtfga:

1 hour ago, kizurl said:

She really is one of the closest to MJ of this generation. Name me another artist who gives top notch production music videos consecutively without fail. Besides Beyonce of course.

literally any person with some coins in their bank :reductive: what you're talking about requires nothing more than money and a good producer :stalkga: also, not trying to be shady or anything but im pretty sure mj did way more in his videos than talk to a robot version of his self or party in different cities.. but thats just my opinion

im-just-saying-drink.gif?w=685

• Admin changed the title to Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

Archived