💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game

Pop Music

Featured Posts

People on here who have  been negative about this era since the beginning feeling "disappointed" lmao, you all don't like her period. The video is fun and does its job.. Idk what were you  expecting.. The video is still better than pretty much everything being released lately 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaiire
1 hour ago, NIghtmareElm said:

So excited for another masterpiece.  Too bad Taylor, Kendrick, and now Troye are the only ones making unique music videos these days.  Until Kanye releases a new unique artistic masterpiece.  Nobody else is trying.

tenor.gif?itemid=8696398

Galagala

I tried to love it but failed. 

It's generic like 5H or ShawnMendes videos. 

Okay,but those dumb fans would still scream for this just because of that copycat mr. Ed. 

badgirlmeat

what were y'all expecting? :awkney: 

for me it was clear that is was going to be a fun video, and she did it great :queenga:

🤠

5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Where tho?

LWYMMD: It beggins where Out of the Woods left off, after all the shade and tea thrown at her from the 1989 era to the Reputation era many though her career was over, or dead in this case. She's resurected as an evil Swift, hence the dance sence having gothic outfits.

...Ready For It?: It's more along the lines of new Swift vs old Swift. With old Swift winning, hence the fun Swift in End Game.

Robo Ga

This video is visually satisfying I love the direction and the aesthetic. Ed Sheeran seems out of place and awkward though hahahahaha I feel like he's not really meant for this type of video. Future seems the most natural out of all of them which is hilarious because, it IS a Taylor Swift video :ladyhaha: She did a good job though I think the beach scene with just her is the best.

🤖⚡️

NIGHTCRAWLER

Well LWYMMD is literally iconic, so let's not compare it to this one. Anyway, I think it'll be big 

GagaMyBlood95

It's just a fun video and there is nothing wrong with that

Do I love it? Nah.. But it's still okay and fun and serves the song nicely

I mean I guess you can make an iconic vid for any kind of song but this is just a bop w features she’s not gonna kiss in the video (like so many male/female collabs do) lol so idk what kind of video y’all wanted 

she looked good :hor: she be dranking

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Please don’t post news threads for releases when the thing hasn’t been released yet :sweat: It’s not news then, it’s just an anticipation thread :omg: 

Archived