💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie's new album to be titled 'Golden' out this spring

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki
1 minute ago, Ally123 said:

No doubt this will flop, and then flung into the bargain bins about a month after release like the rest of her album's. That's something you can always guarantee with Kylie, if nothing else. lol

look how pressed you are.  create an account just to comment that  :laughga:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

look how pressed you are.  create an account just to comment that  :laughga:

There's nothing to be pressed about. My account was created months ago - before this information even came to light. Try again.

MaryJaneHolland

There's nothing to be pressed about. Try again.

No negativity on this site thank u

afidahimwzxai.gif

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No negativity on this site thank u

afidahimwzxai.gif

So there's no negativity whatsoever on Katy Perry, Madonna and Taylor Swift?

Ok!

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So were the rumors about ''a major female artistit to drop new album'' about her? :poot: 

Kylie's not a major artist, so no.

AnnTakamaki
2 minutes ago, Ally123 said:

There's nothing to be pressed about. My account was created months ago - before this information even came to light. Try again.

Still Kylie's GonnaFlopSoon album make you come and attack her prove it :laughga:

1 minute ago, AnnTakamaki said:

Still Kylie's GonnaFlopSoon album make you come and attack her prove it :laughga:

I don't have to prove anything, you'll see for yourself about a month after it's release. lol

AnnTakamaki

I don't have to prove anything, you'll see for yourself about a month after it's release. lol

no one here care about it gonna flop or not it's just you who obsessed with the chart & pathetic enough to come bring her down

2 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

no one here care about it gonna flop or not it's just you who obsessed with the chart & pathetic enough to come bring her down

So why are you so pressed about my comments? If you don't care if it flops then why are you arguing?

AnnTakamaki

So why are you so pressed about my comments? If you don't care if it flops then why are you arguing. Run along and braid your pubes or something.

So i can wipe out people like you honey no one invited you to tell us about the chart

Just now, AnnTakamaki said:

So i can wipe out people like you honey no one invited you to tell us about the chart

Don't be ridiculous. You're not clever enough to wipe anyone out, babe. lol

AnnTakamaki

Don't be ridiculous. You're not clever enough to wipe anyone out, babe. lol

At least i'm clever enough to make sure that i'm not created an account just to drag someone :laughga:

Just now, AnnTakamaki said:

At least i'm clever enough to make sure that i'm not created an account just to drag someone :laughga:

What a shame you're not clever enough to string a sentence together without making mistakes.

You're actually boring the life out of me now. Zzzzzz Is this how you "wipe people out"? :yay:

AnnTakamaki
Just now, Ally123 said:

What a shame you're not clever enough to string a sentence together without making mistakes.

You're actually boring the life out of me now. Zzzzzz Is this how you "wipe people out"? :yay:

Sure stay pressed jan :laughga: i'm done playing with you :laughga: 

Archived