music news

Kylie's new album to be titled 'Golden' out this spring

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

I posted the same thread 16 minutes after this. I thought this obscure article was only in my hands...:cryga:

Anyhow, I'm so excited! Hoping for the lead single soon and gagged that we have the title already (if this is all accurate).

This comes from a SayHey user which directly contradicts The Headless Postman’s tea. Wouldn’t trust this lol

who will love me when the night is over

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Spock said:

This comes from a SayHey user which directly contradicts The Headless Postman’s tea. Wouldn’t trust this lol

Well **** it there's no rumor tag in this section

kJHumAc.gif

58 minutes ago, androiduser said:

when is the new single out?

End of January/beginning February. Was supposed to be beginning of January but things got pushed back a bit apparently 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Praying this is miles better than Kiss Me Once

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YeehawKylie
Just now, RAMROD said:

Praying this is miles better than Kiss Me Once

I think it will be. She admitted "too many hands" were involved with Kiss Me Once, which is why the album lacked the cohesion and direction her other albums have had. This album also seems as though it will be very personal, which I'm looking forward to. 

MaryJaneHolland

Apparently, it's coming on April 6th, lead single is called 'Dancing' and is 2:59 long 

kJHumAc.gif

dancefreak

I'M DEAD ON THE FLOOR! 

Rumour has it she will be promoting in Paris on January 16 & 17, so I guess the lead "Dancing" is coming way sooner than we think. 

POP EMERGENCY WE ARE NOT READY 

No doubt this will flop, and then flung into the bargain bins about a month after release like the rest of her album's. That's something you can always guarantee with Kylie, if nothing else. lol

Archived