4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gays hating on anyone who sells more than Gaga? Shocker 

lol u got a point 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Cause his projects are pushed down people's throats via radio payola. That's how

Like every other pop artist ;) It's so crappy to pretend that his success is a result of "payola"  when 1)you have absolutely no facts to back it up and 2)every pop artist makes radio deals.

Even Perfect Illusion had a radio deal in the beggining.People just didn't like it and the radio dropped it

Morphine Prince
26 minutes ago, fvmemonster said:

when/why did Justin become so annoying to everyone on here? Because he's doing the Halftime Show after Gaga? 

You sounding super Salty sis.   

Because he’s a male Pop star. 

Actually, they just hate males in general. Any genre. 

They live in frustration because the current charts are mostly dominated by males. 

TEANUS
1 hour ago, fvmemonster said:

when/why did Justin become so annoying to everyone on here? Because he's doing the Halftime Show after Gaga? 

You sounding super Salty sis.   

I've been wondering the same thing???

Gaga had her moment and she KILLED it as we and the rest of the world knows. I've never heard a negative thing about the SB show. JT has been performing since the early 90s. He's a hard worker. He deserves the show just as much as Gaga did

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jeroen Bloeming

Y'all are really annoying with the Justin hate. Goddamn. And don't let me hear that Janet thing again , she is ruining her career herself. Sure, what he did wasn't okay. But there is no need to still hate him.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Is he though?

doppelganger

He needs to bring Britney and they should dance together to N’Sync songs . Imagine them in matching double denim outfits ... again. 

Xoxo Adriana

JUSTIN WYD YOUR MOMENT IS IN A FEW WEEKS :air::rip: 

Praying 4 u 

Helxig

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

Let's not judge before we watch the show.

I'm sure he'll put on something spectacular.

Fame IV
20 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

20 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Cause his projects are pushed down people's throats via radio payola. That's how

In the past 10 years who had more sucess? Clearly Gaga. There's not even comparison. And for the quality of the Halftime show, it's very hard for anyone to top Gaga's, who already is in hostory books. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived