Lion Heart

**** with Gaga get some money :music: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

She got 3 with Problem,Fancy and Black Widow 

Meanwhile Cardi is already had Bodak Yellow, No Limit, Motorsport and upcoming Finesse. I doubt it Cardi B is a one-hit wonder, she'll survive.

+ Bartier Cardi will enter the top 10 in a couple of weeks + La Modelo is huge already in Latin radio

+ 2 huge collabs coming

+ ha album :giveup:

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Bobby, Gaga's manager, just now following Cardi.

theahsfan

475.gif

FURTHER POTENTIAL PROOF:

PopFactsNews has said on Twitter that they've received tea on 3 icons.. could they include Gaga?

and they just tweeted this, meaning they're scared Cardi could let something slip or something could be announced?

BEFORE Y'ALL START, THEY DO HAVE GENUINE SOURCES AND HAVE GOTTEN THINGS RIGHT IN THE PAST

PLUS NOT FORGETTING THIS..

They mainly focus on Ariana, Nicki and most of the ex-acts but hopefully they have Gaga tea

VictoriaWinters

Y'all I'm trying not to get too excited but I'm failing! Like I'm shaking right now and then somebody is probably going to debunk this all any moment. :toofunny:

Xoxo, Victoria

zakariah

Gaga’s cake + Cardi’s cake x A Quality Song = A worldwide smash #1 hit & endless Views :gaycat:

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And yet, we spit at Madonna for jumping each and every possible bandwagon...

If you knew a thing about Cardi B, you'd know she's a huge ass Little Monster. Therefore, she was the one who most likely pushed for this. Gaga hasn't even acknowledged her existence yet. 

StarstruckIllusion
45 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Please no, Gaga hasn’t done a collab for years and the next one she does has to be iconic not with a fad who won’t be relevant in a few years.

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch) came out less than two years ago and Florence never was relevant so I don't get this comment 

Lextyr97

If it's a bop as good as Finesse, AKA not basic and not like your average Nicki Minaj colab, I'll take it. I don't want it but if it's gonna happen, those are my wishes.

YourCureness

I want Gaga to collab with someone on her level. Not with a fad, dont care if she's a fan of hers.

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Rumor cancelled, she just tweeted it's not about gaga:S

UPSET

Archived