Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Ft. Cardi B CANCELLED

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

I may be behind but why does everyone here stan Cardi B all of a sudden? I like her and all but just a few months ago I saw many posts complaining about rap music topping charts and streaming, but now everyone loves Cardi B? :oprah:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I may be behind but why does everyone here stan Cardi B all of a sudden? I like her and all but just a few months ago I saw many posts complaining about rap music topping charts and streaming, but now everyone loves Cardi B? :oprah:

People like her story/personality (also this site likes her because she's a Little Monster)

joanoflark

Please let this be true. I will gladly welcome sis Alopecia into my life. Roma-ma Yellow, I'm here for you. 

I would be here for a Gaga x Cardi collab! It would help Gaga appeal more to urban audiences and also give the both of them even more exposure because it would surely go #1. 

GRIMEZSZ
12 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

She's a nice and funny person and she don't need to say that she is the queen of rap or those **** like Nicki, and her verses in finesse are art ✋

16 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Male rap artists topping the chart: get that out of my face 

female rap artists topping the chart: bussy snatchedt

and like other people said she’s a big Gaga fan (and u can see how much this site hates anyone who’s ever said anything bad about Gaga lmao so opposite works with praise)

Blue Jeans

Bobby followed Cardi's instagram yesterday :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ZiggyZiggs

Monsters have been spammming Gaga, Bobby and Interscope for weeks now! It might become a reality!! I’m so here for it! This is literally the only thing she needs to cure her streaming ! :giveup: I’m so happy for Bardi!

sidenote: Bobby followed Cardi’s Instagram yesterday 

8 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Bobby followed Cardi's instagram yesterday :giveup:

#2018RadioIsDefinitelyOurs

Archived