💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga Ft. Cardi B CANCELLED

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

Another day, another GGD rumor that we somehow twist to end up blaming Gaga for even though nothing was said from either teams.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LMAO why did y'all making this rumor up anyway? Connecting nonexistent dots? :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

doppelganger

inb4 Cardi's tryin' to throw us off AKA Gaga AMA Frankenstein(ed) tease AKA biggest meltdown cum Grammy's

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

If you knew a thing about Cardi B, you'd know she's a huge ass Little Monster. Therefore, she was the one who most likely pushed for this. Gaga hasn't even acknowledged her existence yet. 

I know that, I was answering to an OP's allegations that such a collab' would somehow help Gaga's stream numbers. But since the threads have been merged, my post is easy to take out of context.

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch) came out less than two years ago and Florence never was relevant so I don't get this comment 

Florence was never relevant? :triggered: It wasn’t released as a single either.

pedrohemg

I'm tired of all rumors about Gaga and even the things that were really supposed to happen be cancelled.

youandi
10 hours ago, Wigless said:

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch) came out less than two years ago and Florence never was relevant so I don't get this comment 

What?! Florence, whether you like her or not, is well respected in the industry, might not be a chart force but most people don't see charts as the only sign of success :(

PanPikus

Cardi B, I'm devastated.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

moonsago

I want this to be true sooo bad but she’s not even mentioning anything about a collab or a song so I feel we might be reaching a bit? BUT GOD HONESTLY I HOPE IT’S TRUE LIKE AHAJASJSHAIHAND :wtfga:

Magneto

I love Cardi's work and attitude, but just because she's the new it-girl and featured on every track atm I wouldn't want Gaga to work with her. Am I a snob?:selena:

Free my mind

Archived