audio

Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Stems Thread (Updated)

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
On 12/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mr Ricky said:

"We" (not me) miss 85$ for the album instrumentals to leak. :triggered:

Oh wow it actually happened! Thanks for the scoop even tho didn't see this until after it happened 😂

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WonderfulMonstR

• ObezyankaNol

• DC

• PerfectCure

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been collecting all these files since 2011, the official thread is outdated so here is my contribution. If anything is missing or the link doesn't work, let me know please! The Fame  

you deserve heaven for this 

Finally someone did it! I asked to do it a few months ago but nobody answered me. My archive is very large: if you need some files and I have it I will share 

Hi, new member here.

Does anyone by any chance has the vocal stems for ARTPOP? I'm doing a special version of the song but I can't find them anywhere

• 3 weeks later...
FindYaKubrick

Wow just stumbled across this - THANK YOU Can't wait to make the megamix of my dreams

• 1 month later...
Duella DeVil

How has this thread not been updated? We have all of the instrumentals from Chromatica?!?!

www.instagram.com/theduella666
reelcool

the instrumental of Telephone in OP is not the same as the one on the actual album

idk if that's been discussed or not but it's missing some sort of synth stem right before the second chorus where it's Gaga and Beyoncé singing

• 4 weeks later...
LandonM170
On 3/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, Duella DeVil said:

How has this thread not been updated? We have all of the instrumentals from Chromatica?!?!

Do we have Sine From Above?

LandonM170

Do we have an audios of official studio versions of artRAVE: tAb apart from Brooklyn Nights, Mary Jane Holland / Alejandro, and Cake Like Lady Gaga? Also, is there any instrumental versions of those songs?