💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Instrumentals, Acapellas, & Stems Thread (Updated)

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
On 12/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mr Ricky said:

"We" (not me) miss 85$ for the album instrumentals to leak. :triggered:

Oh wow it actually happened! Thanks for the scoop even tho didn't see this until after it happened 😂

• 1 month later...

Hi, new member here.

Does anyone by any chance has the vocal stems for ARTPOP? I'm doing a special version of the song but I can't find them anywhere

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Duella Dvil

How has this thread not been updated? We have all of the instrumentals from Chromatica?!?!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

reelcool

the instrumental of Telephone in OP is not the same as the one on the actual album

idk if that's been discussed or not but it's missing some sort of synth stem right before the second chorus where it's Gaga and Beyoncé singing

• 4 weeks later...
LandonM170
On 3/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, Duella DeVil said:

How has this thread not been updated? We have all of the instrumentals from Chromatica?!?!

Do we have Sine From Above?

LandonM170

Do we have an audios of official studio versions of artRAVE: tAb apart from Brooklyn Nights, Mary Jane Holland / Alejandro, and Cake Like Lady Gaga? Also, is there any instrumental versions of those songs? 

• 4 weeks later...
sillynate

hi all, I'm currently working on a Diamond Heart remix and I'm listening to the LD Vocal stem and it sounds like it's a different take and/or demo vocals. Just wondering if anyone can confirm my curiosity about this :) 

I'm not mad about it either or anything, its gonna give my mix some identity lol 

• Like 1

LandonM170

Does anyone have the MANiCURE (Swinefest Demo) instrumental with backing vocals? I personally think it is the best version of the song and would love to have a karaoke version of it! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...