💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Gaga Do All Stadiums in N. America Next Tour?

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

An all stadium tour is very risky to be honest for her. Though if #2018radioisours happens then for sure she would be able to pull it off

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

I think she could've pulled off a fully stadium tour for JWT, tbh. However, I'm kind of glad she didn't do that, at least not for my date, because I prefer to see concerts at arenas or smaller. With stadiums, you're usually further away from the performers, and the sound quality is not good. 

no. she sold out those particular stadiums well because those are areas where she has the most fans. a full stadium tour like the formation tour requires a lot of interest and unless Gaga releases something that garners a shitload of interest like a surprise release it probably wont ever happen

ANDREWxGAGA

I think she should, I don't really get how people are saying it feels more intimate in arenas...likes its 15,000 people how is that so different than 30,000 (I know its double but the intimacy of a show downgrades exponentially like after 5,000). When I saw the formation world tour it was truly incredible and if gaga can pull a show off like that then 100% yes. I also think she can sell them out, the GP LOVES her now.

Flawless

She needs a big WW era first. The only place she can sell stadiums right now is in USA. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Agreed! I attended a stadium and arena show for the JWT and it was amazing! :firega:

I doubt Gaga or her team would allow her to pull a full stadium tour this early in her career. But I could see them booking more stadium shows in other places like:

1. Miami - Marlins Park

2. Toronto - Rogers Centre

3. Pittsburgh - PNC Park

4. Los Angeles - Dodgers Stadium

Let her snatch 2 more successful eras like Joanne, BTW sales, and TFM music then maybe a full stadium tour will happen. 

1 hour ago, Jed said:

no. she sold out those particular stadiums well because those are areas where she has the most fans. a full stadium tour like the formation tour requires a lot of interest and unless Gaga releases something that garners a shitload of interest like a surprise release it probably wont ever happen

THIS! 

Archived