Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Manchester block 222, how will the sound be

Sammyharper

Featured Posts

Sammyharper

Hi, I have tickets for the jwt in Manchester on February 6th and I’m sitting in block 222, I know she has screens up but how will the sound be as on some videos you can’t really hear her at all 

DitaDolla

You cannot hear her well in the videos because of the tool that the cameraman used to film it.

But I'm not going the the JWT anyway so idk:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:

Dominic

You'll be fine. There will be speakers all around the arena and its not that big of an arena anyway. Have fun!!! :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Sammyharper
8 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

You'll be fine. There will be speakers all around the arena and its not that big of an arena anyway. Have fun!!! :)

RAMROD

Your main concern should be  if anyody wear Gaga cosplay with a huge headdress or big wigs that will obstruct your views :giggle:

Say, like these ones

article-0-1911859F00000578-831_634x937.j

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tomdsgn
28 minutes ago, Sammyharper said:

Hi, I have tickets for the jwt in Manchester on February 6th and I’m sitting in block 222, I know she has screens up but how will the sound be as on some videos you can’t really hear her at all 

222 is right by the stage?! I’ve sat all over the arena and never had a problem. I’ll wave from 113 :selena: Enjoy! :firega:

Sammyharper
45 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

222 is right by the stage?! I’ve sat all over the arena and never had a problem. I’ll wave from 113 :selena: Enjoy! :firega:

Okay, its just that on my ticket is says limited rear view and from what ive seen them seats have bad sound, enjoy the show :) 

scallywally

Big tip for the Manchester arena if you are in the 200'ds (upper tier). Go with your tix to the customer relations desk, its inside the area halfway round by the Blackfriars rd. doors (There are signs) Take your tickets say you are upset, you thought youd have a better view/sound. (Speakers in the way, not what you thought it would be/ feel sick, dizzy high up, you didn't expect to feel that ill. Put it on. 9/10 they will swap you to different seats. Just smile and be nice :) Honestly, never fails (If you are nice). If its full which it might not be they might move you to the disabled area. Still better than being up there with vertigo *cough cough* Just say please, well buy you a hot dog, im scarred to sit up there. 

I know the arena very well. They are friendly Northerners and dont want you to have a bad time. They'll move you. 

Adampervez

For the artRAVE in manchester I was in block 116. I had the exact same fears as you, especially because my ticket said restricted side view, but turns out i had an amazing view of the side of the stage, was extremely close to gaga and could even see a lot of backstage action!!

Sammyharper
3 hours ago, Adampervez said:

For the artRAVE in manchester I was in block 116. I had the exact same fears as you, especially because my ticket said restricted side view, but turns out i had an amazing view of the side of the stage, was extremely close to gaga and could even see a lot of backstage action!!

Thanks that good to hear, could you hear well though?

Sammyharper
3 hours ago, scallywally said:

Big tip for the Manchester arena if you are in the 200'ds (upper tier). Go with your tix to the customer relations desk, its inside the area halfway round by the Blackfriars rd. doors (There are signs) Take your tickets say you are upset, you thought youd have a better view/sound. (Speakers in the way, not what you thought it would be/ feel sick, dizzy high up, you didn't expect to feel that ill. Put it on. 9/10 they will swap you to different seats. Just smile and be nice :) Honestly, never fails (If you are nice). If its full which it might not be they might move you to the disabled area. Still better than being up there with vertigo *cough cough* Just say please, well buy you a hot dog, im scarred to sit up there. 

I know the arena very well. They are friendly Northerners and dont want you to have a bad time. They'll move you. 

I guess it could be worth a shot if it’s that bad; thanks :)

scallywally
8 hours ago, Sammyharper said:

I guess it could be worth a shot if it’s that bad; thanks :)

Its def worth a try even if they say no (never known them to). Having said that you will still see her fine on the other stages and there will be a side cinema screen for you when shes towards the back of the main stage. The sound will be doable too but just not as loud as being in front of the speakers. 

The desk is by block 101.

scallywally
12 hours ago, Adampervez said:

116 is the block a bit further forward to see more and lower down, you tend to get famous people in 116 as its close, quiet and discreet also by the view bar & quick  exit on Hunts bank. I usually go in 115 ive seen everyone from Christiano Ronaldo to comedians to soap stars to members of Girls allowed sat in 115/116.

Sammyharper
2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Its def worth a try even if they say no (never known them to). Having said that you will still see her fine on the other stages and there will be a side cinema screen for you when shes towards the back of the main stage. The sound will be doable too but just not as loud as being in front of the speakers. 

The desk is by block 101.

monster4life231

I will be at Manchester too! It should be a good show, I hope you enjoy!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived